403 Forbidden nginx hatası

i get this error when I want to enter my site. the information I entered is correct. I have completed the file upload. when I want to enter with an ip address, the 403 error says that 404 sites could not be found when I want to enter with a tag name.

• If you have a support question, please post it to the Hosting Support category. The topic template for Informal very clearly says that it’s not for support request.
  • Please always include your page URL, or at least some information we can use to verify the issue and look up the relevant details. Saying “my site” has an issue makes it impossible for us to help you.

You can’t view your website by accessing the IP address directly, and I don’t know of any hosting provider where this is supported. All hosting providers use shared IP addresses, where every IP address hosts many websites for different customers. We don’t have anywhere near enough IP addresses to provide everyone with a dedicated IP address, let alone the astronomical costs of doing so.

If you want to see your site before DNS propagation is complete, please see this article for some workarounds:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.