403 Forbidden on Links on my Homepage

Hello,

At my site www.karcher.epizy.com/homepage.html I get a 403 Forbidden page when I click on the links to access my database. Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated as this is literally my final grade for this class and if I don’t fix it I fail.

Thanks!

karcher said:
Hello,

At my site www.karcher.epizy.com/homepage.html I get a 403 Forbidden page when I click on the links to access my database. Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated as this is literally my final grade for this class and if I don't fix it I fail.

Thanks!
Well, if this is a school exercise, shouldn't you have to prove to your teachers that you can code? Isn't having someone else fix your code for you technically cheating?

Anyways, I see you have some PHP code on the page, but the file has the .html extension, so the PHP code is not executed. Only files with the .php extension are executed as PHP code.

The reason the link doesn't work is because the URL it points to does not seem to exist. Please double check your URL in the address bar.
Admin said:
karcher said:
Hello,

At my site www.karcher.epizy.com/homepage.html I get a 403 Forbidden page when I click on the links to access my database. Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated as this is literally my final grade for this class and if I don't fix it I fail.

Thanks!
Well, if this is a school exercise, shouldn't you have to prove to your teachers that you can code? Isn't having someone else fix your code for you technically cheating?

Anyways, I see you have some PHP code on the page, but the file has the .html extension, so the PHP code is not executed. Only files with the .php extension are executed as PHP code.

The reason the link doesn't work is because the URL it points to does not seem to exist. Please double check your URL in the address bar.
Fixed it myself