403 Forbidden Server or website configuration is blocking you from viewing this page

Hello i been facing this problem for 2 days i even tried recreating a new account but still doesn’t work! The Website Name is epiz_32762450 idk what seems the problem! please help!

Idk what to check where to go to find the problem i even checked the error code 403 forums non of them appears to fix my problem!

Would you mind sharing your domain name so we can check? A 403 means you entered a forbidden page, you can check your htaccess.

2 Likes

sure

it’s mimo.epizy.com

my htacess has this weird message
##################################################

DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE

Create a new .htaccess file in your htdocs

directory (or example.com/htdocs/ directory)

to add your own rules or override these rules.

##################################################

DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm index2.html

ErrorDocument 403
ErrorDocument 404
ErrorDocument 500

Create your own htaccess in your htdocs folder. Unless you already have one.

2 Likes

How do i create one? what i mean is i already did that nothing happened did i do something wrong

Oh. else I remembered something.
When, I recreated the account, I delete the domain and stuff. it’s still not fully delete which means the De-activated account still has effect on the site or something I’m confused!
I’m new to this.

From what I understand so far, you created an account, but it didn’t work, then you deleted it and created another one. Am I right? To create the htaccess file, go to the root directory (htdocs) and create a file named .htaccess. However, I don’t think this is needed as your site works fine.

4 Likes

oh but it shows me a error let me send a picture

Is there a specific path that this occurs in or does it happen on the root?

1 Like

Oh it was my browser Safety Setttings TY!!!

last question how do you add padlock?

Use the search button next time :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.