404 error

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

revvwheels.me

Error Message

We couldn’t find that page.

Please check to make sure you’ve typed the URL correctly.

This webserver is CaSe SenSiTiVe so ensure capital letters in the URL match the files uploaded.

Other Information

I was working yesterday on the website and it was working fine but when i woke up today and checked it, it was show 404 error.

Well, did you follow this guide???

Please show your CloudFlare dns entry.

5 Likes

Why do you have 2 dofferent IPs listed?
Can you screenshot the Client Area for that account?
app.infinityfree.net/login

3 Likes

Remove the records in CloudFlare for the IP ending in 174 on both revvwheels.me and the www subdomain.

3 Likes

Then when opening website this error is occurring.

I think i was for http to https redirects.

Yesterday everything was running fine with the same settings. I don’t know what happen now.

Just wait.
More haste, less pace…

5 Likes

Can somebody help, the problem is still there.

What problem?
This is what I see

What is the SSL mode you are using?

6 Likes

This is occurring when I change ssl mode from flexible to full.
When flexible it show the 404 error which is mentioned at the top.

Try using a Self Signed certificate.

Could you please double check your DNS records in Cloudflare? You should have a single A record for your base domain pointing to the Website IP address of the hosting account which has this domain.

If you point it to a different website IP, that would explain both the 404 error and the SSL error: that IP address doesn’t have your website, so it cannot serve any files or SSL certificate for your site.

When I access your website on the origin IP, I see a valid ZeroSSL certificate and a website that works, so it must be the Cloudflare DNS settings.

6 Likes

Hi,
I was working on a website earlier it was working fine. But now it is show a 404 error and my ssl encryption mode is flexible, when i chance it to full or full (strict) it shows [525] error one day next day it works fine then next day again it shows [525] error.
Means when encryption mode is flexible it shows 404 error and when full or full (strict) then website works on alternate days.
I don’t why is this happening i so i asked for help in cloudflare community they give me an answer which i didn’t understand.
I am attaching a screenshot of that

Working for me

1 Like

it will sound funny but if it is working today then it will show 525 error tomorrow, then will working day after tomorrow then after that not.

when i removed other ip it is showing this error.

Did you do this?

What is your current CloudFlare dns entry?

4 Likes