404 on PHP?

My website URL is:
http://pokegoliath.rf.gd

What I’m seeing is:

404 on the index

I’m using this software:

i am using a special pokemon rpg source code

I just checked your website and I don’t see a 404 error.

I do see this error message on the page though:

Warning : mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/vol15_6/epizy.com/epiz_23587861/htdocs/index.php on line 26

This is likely caused by the database connection failing. You may want to check the database connection object after trying to connect to make sure it’s not FALSE and do something with it if it is.

Also, please remove the Chatroom from your website. We don’t allow chat scripts to be hosted with us.

@Admin, thanks! A new problem has popped up that the sql313 server isn’t responding and the chatroom script dosen’t work at all AFAIK but also you seem to also allow chat scripts in softacoulous so what is that about?

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by “isn’t responding”? What is the actual error message you see from the database connection?

We try to remove all scripts from Softaculous which violate our terms, but Softaculous frequently adds new software, which we don’t vet beforehand. So there may be scripts available in Softaculous which we don’t actually allow.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.