404 We couldn't Find That Page

**My website URL is:**entelechie.com

What I’m seeing is:
404!

We couldn’t find that page.

Please check to make sure you’ve typed the URL correctly.

This web server is CaSe SenSiTiVe so ensure capital letters in the URL match the files uploaded.

I’m using this software:
google chrome

Additional information:

I have been trying to obtain an SSl certificate. I am brand new to this. I have been at it all day, I tried to use clousefair and freessl. Then I ventured to read that this option does not work on infinityfree. So I replaced the nameserver back to ns(1-5).byet.org. This didn’t solve my problem.

I couldn’t remove the private key that was upload, I somehow acquired a CSR and couldn’t remove that either. So my website was and still isn’t secured.

So decided t deactivate that account, I deleted the hosting domain and created another account with the same domain, installed word press and now I am getting this error.

I assume it’s because I have two accounts with the same domain and one is reactivated and the other isn’t? Please help me fix this mess. Delete the accounts and allow me to start a clean slate perhaps?

I’m getting an empty Directory listing when i visit your site with ‘not secure’ alert

I don’t have any files on my website. Just wordpress installed. Everything worked fine before I decided to deactivate the infinity free account. Its when I created a new account that I started having this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.