502 Bad Gateway Nginx

https://edurom.ml is my website
I have this problem for more than 1 hour. 502 Bad Gateway. I have tried to clear cache, purge dns, and more. But nothing works. I have 5.6 php version. Mysql (The highest version one). I tried also to delete files and then reupload. Even deleted the .htaccess frim htdocs to be sure if that wasnt causing problems to the host. I don’t use cloudflare. Solutions?

Hi

Thanks for the notification !
we noticed that problem and for now we ask for your patience

Thank you

3 Likes

Thanks, I hope it will fix

Same Issue with my website.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. Let your website rest in peace for a time till they fix it. Pretty bad. These months infinityfree had too many problems. I don’t want to change the hosting provider because InfinityFree is best as free provider. I don’t understand what happened to cause these outages to the servers.

yep David ! yep same confusion with me

1 Like

@DavidLinux

Please don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics

Thank you

1 Like

Hello everyone,
This 502 error is a known issue. Please do not create new topics on this issue this error is part of the server outage, and it is unknown when it will be fixed
Thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

@Greenreader9 @Admin
Still, it’s down. It’s been a day. Never expected this.
Any idea on the issue and resolution.

Hello @DavidLinux Is your issue resolved?

No. Its been for 1 day and 5 hours.

oh! this looks very annoying @Admin
@DavidLinux

1 Like

Same is happening with me but I feel better after seeing that I am not the only one facing this issue @DavidLinux .Lets wait .

1 Like

Please don’t ping that Admin, he has pings turned off. This is an internal issue. Also, please include a domain name when you replay with “me too”
Thanks.

Umm ok i guess the domain name is younggames.in

1 Like

@Admin Is the issue intentional?
@Greenreader9 @Oxy

Don’t ping the admin. This issue is being solved right now, just be patient. You can temporary host it on cloudflare pages until maintence finishes. Note it would only work with static pages.

@Saiteja_E, please don’t mass ping, it is just annoying. Yes, this is an internal error, no we don’t know when it will be solved. If you have a copy of your files, you can get a temporary new domain and create a new account, upgrading to premium should be able to get your website running immediately.
Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.