502 Bad Gateway

Hi

My web show this message

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

Can somebody help me?

@Venkataraothirumalasetti Can you tell us your website URL?

@PlanetGamingGG said:
@Venkataraothirumalasetti Can you tell us your website URL?

http://www.ventastucarro.epizy.com/

It was working yesterday but I opened it now and show 502 bad gateway @PlanetGamingGG

My site is showing the same error message. I was working on my site and it started showing the
“502 Bad Gateway” message. I left the administration area of WordPress and now every time I try to go back to the administration area I just get this message. I cleared my browser history and cookies and restarted my computer, but I still get the same message. Would I get better service if I upgraded to the premium hosting? Or, would I continue to have these same type of problems with the Free hosting?

http://smartinnovations.epizy.com

Me too, Nice to know I’m not the only one with this problem, I think this error should be a problem with the servers.

I was thinking there’s a problem with my site, but if you have the same error then it’s a server internal error.

@SmartInnovation-58 said:
My site is showing the same error message. I was working on my site and it started showing the
“502 Bad Gateway” message. I left the administration area of WordPress and now every time I try to go back to the administration area I just get this message. I cleared my browser history and cookies and restarted my computer, but I still get the same message. Would I get better service if I upgraded to the premium hosting? Or, would I continue to have these same type of problems with the Free hosting?

http://smartinnovations.epizy.com

I think you are right!! All the other websites I go to on a daily basis are working fine. That tells me it is not my computer, it is a server issue.

Bad Gateway errors are often caused by issues between online servers that you have no control over.

But I think this issue only effected some sites because mine is working fine here.
We would have to wait for Hans (The Admin) to come here and solve this issue.

Thank you.

Try looking for answers here : 502 Bad Gateway Error: What It Is and How to Fix It

same is here. 2 Hours ago, my website was working fine and now i got Bad Gateway problem. My website address is www.trilokiainc.com which is hosted on infinityfree server. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Same is here.
My website is smizla.22web.org.
What is the procedure?
How to resolve this problem?
Is there a way to contact admin person directly?

@bonaca said:
Same is here.
My website is smizla.22web.org.
What is the procedure?
How to resolve this problem?
Is there a way to contact admin person directly?

Uhm there’s actually a way to contact the admin personally but I’d & He rather not to talk about it.

The reason I’m not giving out an email address or anything like that is usually because the issue is almost always already resolved by the time I look at it. I just see this discussion now and all websites listed in here seem to be working fine.

We have proper monitoring set up and people on standby 24/7 to address any outages. So if there are any server issues which affect a large number of websites, you can be sure they are already looking into it by the time you write your emails.

And I can think of things I’d rather do than copy-pasting “the issue has already been resolved and your website is working” on dozens of emails.

All three of mine are doing their own thing today, bad gateways, not letting me log into my admin, the full gambit…

reprievemediacic.epizy.com
essentialreading.freecluster.eu
reprieveoutput.freecluster.eu

404 page not found when loading the admin panel I was working on two hours ago, bad gateway, they lot.

Massive inconvenience, could be worse though, I could be paying for this…

@Admin said:
The reason I’m not giving out an email address or anything like that is usually because the issue is almost always already resolved by the time I look at it. I just see this discussion now and all websites listed in here seem to be working fine.

We have proper monitoring set up and people on standby 24/7 to address any outages. So if there are any server issues which affect a large number of websites, you can be sure they are already looking into it by the time you write your emails.

And I can think of things I’d rather do than copy-pasting “the issue has already been resolved and your website is working” on dozens of emails.

yes me too, work on the website that isn’t working, I had an important broadcast to put out, and I can’t access my admin panel, so please forgive us for wanting to contact you to resolve the matter.

@PaulNewman said:
All three of mine are doing their own thing today, bad gateways, not letting me log into my admin, the full gambit…

404 page not found when loading the admin panel I was working on two hours ago, bad gateway, they lot.

It is working fine on my end tho

@PaulNewman said:

@Admin said:

yes me too, work on the website that isn’t working, I had an important broadcast to put out, and I can’t access my admin panel, so please forgive us for wanting to contact you to resolve the matter.

It’s very frustrating if your website goes down and I fully understand that you want to be able to do something about it. However, I can assure you that bugging me won’t bring your website back online any faster.

Is the paid premium version any better? Is it more reliable?

@SmartInnovation-58 said:
Is the paid premium version any better? Is it more reliable?

Yes, more server power is available for accounts on premium hosting so websites will be faster and more reliable.

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@PaulNewman said:

It is working fine on my end tho

Yeh cheers, it was a browser issue I reckon, it’s happened a few times, my anti virus flags up -jdminer and it’s all downhill from there, it’s happened once before, as soon as I run malwarebytes on my browser it sorts it…

I presently have a free account with a sub-domain. I recently experienced an outage, in which I could not my site due to a “502 Bad Gateway”. It turns out that other people experienced the same issue, which turned to be a server error. That being said, If I upgrade to the premium hosting can I avoid issues such as this in the future? I know that every server has its share of problems, but I run an online business and sell digital products. It is imperative that my sales pages have an up time of at least 99.9%. Will the premium hosting provide this type of service?