502 error

This is what I ask d other day “what have been done to avoid this error in the future” and nothing was said about it and now the problem is here again, I don’t know if really this problem is from the ifastnet host or from here… Why must this problem come in every 2 weeks?.. Am afraid If the problem is from ifastnet then I might not continue in the upgrading of a stuff… Admin I don’t know if you will b able to change my hosting account from this IP cause am sick and tired of this problem already… Every day 502 error and it usually lasted for 9hrs… I don’t know. am really tire of this problem… I will be very happy if you will be able to help me change my hosting plan from this IP… Thank you

I’m having the same problem…since 25th dec…502 error bad gateway

Okay Everyone!
There’s a 502 Error on most sites here, Including mine.
But I think this is just tempoary issue, please wait 1-6 hours, the issue should resolve on its own.

Please don’t spam the admin for this issue.
This is a free service and a lot of peapole is using this service and sometimes the server could get overloaded.

Premium service’s does not GUARANTEE 100% Free of 50X error, but atleast it should be a lot more unlikely to happen.
Also depending on what Premium service you choose, you could even get a service worser than InfinityFree but PAID.
Always check for reviews on the Internet.

Thanks.

DO NOT CREATE ANY NEW 502 ERROR TOPIC! IT WILL NOT RESOLVE YOUR ISSUE IMMIDIETLY.
BY CREATING A NEW 502 ERROR TOPIC, YOU GAVE THE ADMIN MORE HOMEWORK!
THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.