A Full Guide To Cloudflare

Ok,well there is nothing bad about cloud flare

Call me old fashioned but I really don’t want any ‘go betweens’ between my site’s visitors and the web server.

ok, but it can stop suspensions

1 Like

Not all of them. Maybe one or two.

Cloudflare is secure, so I don’t know why you would not want to use them. They provide extra security, SSL, DNS, and more completely free.
Thanks.

No, that will point (for example) I.f.I.p.you.com to www

better version
Type: Cname
Content @
Name www

2 Likes

Cloudflare is basically a free CDN service (but it is more than that) that serves your website static contents through their servers (which are near to your visitor’s country) speeding up your website. It provides security to your site. You can even cache your dynamic site as a static site on Cloudflare servers improving its speed. Cloudflare helps to reduce bandwidth usage of your origin.

If you search on google you can find many more reasons.

7 Likes

if you guys having an error on ssl just wait for the txt validation to complete. You can see it bellow the SSL/TLS > Edge Certificate > Scroll down(the one with hostname, type, status) if the status shows TxT validation you chould wait 2 to 3 minutes

if add the domain to CloudFlare, need setup NS to cloudflare, but if want to add domain to Cpanel, need set NS to the Infinityfree provied NS. So how to handle there NS records thing for cloudflare and infitiyfree cpanel?

follow the guide

i checked another guide say:

1. set NS to InfinityFree firstly to add domain
  2. and then set NS to CloudFlare to setup CloudFlare

is it right?

Yes. You need to set the nameservers to IF in order to connect your domain. Once your domain is connected, you can change the nameservers to the ones provided by Cloudflare.

1 Like

Dear @Greenreader9 thanks to your guide i can now connect my domain to my hosting. Thank you so much

4 Likes

Wait, but i need to add in my control panel the domain or I don’t have to do anything

If you have not added it to cpanel yet, then consider changing your nameservers (temporary) to ns1.infinityfree.com and ns2.infinityfree.com, then add your domain.
Then change nameservers back.

1 Like

Then it must be added to the control panel

Cloudflare is separate from Cpanel so it won’t be if you didn’t add it manually.

1 Like

Ok, and the latest question.

i need to change cloudflare dns to infinityfree one, add to control panel and re set to cloudflare one? It is correct?

Yeah exactly my point.

2 Likes

Ok, thank you for the help <3

1 Like

Ok, I followed every step, so why is technologistsdigest.co.uk directing to the suspended domain page?

All this and the domain won’t direct correctly?? I’m confused and a tad frustrated, was really hoping this method would work.

Note: The domain was previously on epizy nameservers when I initially added it to the site and is assigned as an addon domain.

Please send help, thanks in advance!