A slight problem

Hey. I am getting this error when I am trying to park a domain. I have already parked one of my domains successfully, but however, I am trying to park another one. I have the name servers and everything all completely setup. I just do not know why I am getting this error with this new domain that I have recently created.

This is the error that I am currently getting when I am trying to press the park domain button: Screenshot by Lightshot

What is the name of the domain?

I have a custom domain and my account domain that I have created with this website, but after I have connected the name servers with my custom domain and my account domain that I have created with this website, it gives me this specific error.

Note: I have already done this exact same thing with another one of my domains before and it has worked perfectly fine.

Do you happen to know what my problem here is?

The domain system works like this.
xyz.com is a main domain
a.xyz.com is a subdomain belonging to xyz.com.
Infinityfree will not let you do this. Even cpanel will not allow this.
is it possible to park a subdomain - Google Suche

1 Like

Where it says Domain Name, I put my own custom domain name.

Where it says Park Onto, it shows the domain name that is already created for me on this website.

It also then shows me that specific error as I have recently showed you guys above.

Well the error it says it can’t be a subdomain.
And you can’t use subdomain as a parked domain as mentioned before.

1 Like

You do not understand though. I have done this exact same process before with another one of my custom domains and it has worked perfectly. I just do not know why it is not working perfectly this time.

Hmm, I think there’s a bug with adding domains that Domains are being detected as subdomain.

Others have reported this issue too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.