A subdomain is down

Hi

Since a few days ago my subdomain (the one that begins by “jeux”) doesn’t work anymore. There is just a totally white page loading, without error message or information. My others directories / links work well and I changed nothing in this directory. What is the problem (server or other in your side) please ?

epiz_2810148

@titicel what is the full domain (xxx.epizy.com)?

@titicel if it is epizy.com, it shows that it points to ProFreeHost or ByetHost, can you confirm?

I checked the page, and in the Network tab in my browser, I see that the status code of the page is 500. A status code 500 usually means that your PHP code has crashed.

Please see this article on how to get an actual error message you can try to fix:

2 Likes

the domain name is personnal, not epizy .com, and the DNS / name servers are ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com

can you at least tell the personal domain name?

Thanks for your answer.
I don’t understand what could be changed because this website worked well since more of 2 months and I didn’t update its files. Is it possible there was conflict(s) when I changed others directories / files (outsite this subdomain) ?

Its possible something could have changed. You might want to re-upload the files just to make sure they are correct.

@jaikrishna.t, If something is private, that means it is not shared with others. People have a right to privacy, and please don’t bug them about it. If the OP wants to provide the domain, they will.

Can I suggest we first start looking at what’s broken exactly (and preferably fixing it) before speculating about when it broke or who broke it? Just knowing who changed what and when doesn’t really help to fix your website now.

So can you please enable display_errors and get some actual error message?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.