Accidentally delete load.php file from file manager

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

website url- gmlsbd.rf.gd

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see)

This page isn’t working

gmlsbd.rf.gd is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

I accidentally delete load.php from file manager and now my site is not responding. what should i do now?

Restore load.php from your backup.
No one can help you if you do not keep backup

6 Likes

i dont have any backup maybe.

Well, start learning to backup

2 Likes

is this load.php file part of wordpress or something youve written yourself ?

if its a wordpress file you could create another temporary hosting account and install wordpress then copy load.php from it to your original site

4 Likes

If the load.php is a file that’s part of your script (I see WordPress has a file at wp-includes/load.php), you can just download a fresh copy of the script from the official website, extract it, find the file that’s missing from your site and upload it to your account.

Just make sure you’re downloading the same version of the script as you’re using on your site. Mixing files from different versions may not be compatible.

7 Likes

Can you please provide me the download link?

All you’ve said so far is that a file “load.php” is missing. Whether that’s from a pre-existing script or CMS, or which version of that script or CMS you’re using, you haven’t said.

So please check what script you’re using and which version, and search the web yourself.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

website- gmlsbd.rf.gd

I accidentaly delete load.php file and I have no backup maybe. What should I do now?

See this??

3 Likes