rossorave.rf.gd / rossorave.eu

What I’m seeing is:
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
and
ERROR 525 Handshake failed

I’m using this software:
Cpanel
CloudFlare
Domain registrar (domeneshop.no) set to earl.ns.cloudflare.com / sue.ns.cloudflare.com

Additional information:
I accidentally deleted rossorave.rf.gd from the setup in Addon domains. It was set up with a root folder. When I try to add rossorave.rf.gd to the Addon domain, I get this message:

This appears to be a subdomain you are adding (1008485)

Cloudflare setup
A - rossorave.eu - 185.27.134.213 - proxied
CNAME - * - 11776.bodis.com - proxied
CNAME - www - rossorave.eu - proxied
In addition to ftp and also cname, mx, a, spf and txt for sendgrid.net

You will need to add that domain from the “Subdomains” section of the Control Panel this time, and upload your website files on yourdomain/htdocs with an FTP client, replacing yourdomain with your domain.

Also, for the SSL handshake error, you will have to change the SSL option from “Full” to “Flexible” on the “SSL/TLS” page of the Cloudflare dashboard for your domain, and change the URL of your WordPress from HTTPS to HTTP by following this guide, posted on another article before:

2 Likes

Thank you so much. That helped - I am now able to log in again.
Only thing now is that the site is marked as insecure - will I need to fix anything else?

Now you need to enable “Always Use HTTPS” from the “Edge Certificates” section of the “SSL/TLS” page of the Cloudflare dashboard for your domain in order for the site to be accessible via HTTPS.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.