Account always suspended

Hi, I have free account, I just using wordpress sandbox web. Yesterday I just uploaded 2 plugins!!! about just few MB and got suspended for 24 hour!!! today as well, I uploaded just one plugin and did nothing more just refreshed website and again my account and parked domain was suspended!!! Are you crazy??? WTF? What is really you “FREE” subscription? Please explain me. Sounds like I can do absolutely nothing here …

You’re overworking the servers, reaching your daily hits… or something else.
It would be better for you and the admins to file a ticket and not complain on the forums.
Don’t get angry over a ban, they always have a good reason to.
I am not an administrator.

P.S. Chat scripts are not allowed on InfinityFree.

Check the client area (or the email you received), it describes why your account was suspended.

Hello guys I cannot understand why my account is getting suspended pls reactivate it because I use my website for only my YouTube channel purposes pls guys administration pls

so where can I get real help and who can explain what happen? I just uploaded two plugins via FTP and did not used just one time refreshed website and account suspended again…

In admin panel I see message:
“Your free hosting account is suspended for reaching a daily resource limit. Please note that each free hosting account has daily CPU, hits, RAM, I/O, and Entry process limits. During each day we record all of these usage stats. It is quite normal for a website to utilise daily limits as PHP scripts do use alot of server resources, especially if you have multiple PHP scripts and websites in your free hosting account.
The daily limit you reached was your daily ep limit.”

What the limit? No info what exact limit reached. And what the f*** limit if I can’t just upload 2MB plugins???

Where and who can explain?

@Elfaso said:
so where can I get real help and who can explain what happen? I just uploaded two plugins via FTP and did not used just one time refreshed website and account suspended again…

In admin panel I see message:
“Your free hosting account is suspended for reaching a daily resource limit. Please note that each free hosting account has daily CPU, hits, RAM, I/O, and Entry process limits. During each day we record all of these usage stats. It is quite normal for a website to utilise daily limits as PHP scripts do use alot of server resources, especially if you have multiple PHP scripts and websites in your free hosting account.
The daily limit you reached was your daily ep limit.”

What the limit? No info what exact limit reached. And what the f*** limit if I can’t just upload 2MB plugins???

Where and who can explain?

A 100kb script can use many TB of RAM and stretch the world’s most powerful supercomputer to it’s knees, depending on what it does. File size is not at all representative of how much load it puts on a server.

Also, the client area explains what an entry process is. If you read the explanation, you should understand that it has nothing to do with file sizes.

I’m not sure which “admin panel” you’re referring to, but the client area shows a detailed explanation of the limit you exceeded and the control panel shows graphs of your resource usage.

If your account “always” gets suspended, it just means your website is too big for free hosting.