Account Creation Issue: "Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com"

Here we go again…

2 Likes

When will be fixed?

As I wrote before:

If I knew when this issue would be fixed, I would have said so. As soon as I will now, I will also say it here.

3 Likes

4 hafta olmuş sorununuzu çözemediniz mi?

Ah ok sorry

1 Like

is this fixed? i need this to be fixed urgently!

1 Like

@WinTril, no it is not fixed yet, we will let you know when it is.

2 Likes

I also need this to be fixed urgently. Everyone needs this to be fixed urgently. But this is out of my hands and iFastNet is not being very helpful right now.

9 Likes

Oh sorry

1 Like

I had an account which was deactivated about a week ago I was able to reactivate it and add
a new domain on it

There is a issue on MOFH XML API. THE username is not creating. And throw a error of nameserver not pointing. But when we use Default Ifastnet Api it works.

Please Watch this Video From begin to end

2 Likes

I hope the problem wil be solved fastly

Yes

Every hosting sites like ProFreeHost, FreeHostia, 000WEBHOST, etc Having the same issue, i think its the hosting platform so don’t worry guys it will be fix soon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

ikr

Ok

iFastNet has investigated the issue and deployed a fix, which appears to have worked! Account creation seems to be possible again.

9 Likes

freehostia and 000webhost don’t use ifastnets platform.

You can’t create account in 000webhost cuz of the same problem

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.