Account Deleted

Ola. uma das minhas 2 contas foi excluída. Quero muito recuperar pelo menos o Banco de dados desta conta, pois eu uso na minha conta principal (boaula.epizy.com).

Please speak in English! Here’s the translation:

If that account was deleted, even those data are deleted and you can’t do anything to restore it, I’m sorry.

2 Likes

I really want to recover just the Database :frowning_face::cry:

I checked your account history in the client area, and I can confirm that one of your accounts was deleted last weekend.

And when an account is deleted, it really is deleted. Gone. Destroyed. Vanished. All files, databases, emails and settings are removed from our servers. So unless you have a backup of your database yourself, the content is gone forever.

2 Likes

Did he abuse the system or violate the rules or something? Nobody wants his data to be deleted without any reason, or at least a warning before that happens.

No, there was no abuse here, just inactivity. If your website doesn’t get any traffic for a while, it’s removed to make room for websites which are actually in use. This way, we avoid having to allocate disk space and subdomains for websites which have been forgotten.

There were plenty of warnings. If you’ve consented to receiving emails from the hosting platform, you will get low traffic reminders with links to protect your account against deactivation before the account is actually taken down. And if the account is deactivated, you always get an email from us, with a link to reactivate it.

Only if you don’t see these warnings in time, or choose to not take any action when you see them, your account will be deleted.

Looking at the records, I see that this account has been deactivated for inactivity multiple times before already (but was reactivated every time). But this time, @Boaula_adm was too late and wasn’t able to reactivate the account in time.

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: NS has not updated to point to my old hosting provider

they warned me, I am very pleased with the service of this company. But I thought at least they would have saved my database - it’s so small and important.

No, I’m sorry but when an account is deleted, so is everything in it (files, databaes, etc.). If you made backups you could restore from them if you got a. We account.

3 Likes

This is why you should always have a backup of your own website. Even if your hosting provider does promise to make backups (which, for the record, we don’t), you’re still at your provider’s mercy to know that the backups are being created and stored securely, and that your provider will give you access to them if you need it.

Always create and test your own backups, and store them somewhere out of reach of your hosting provider (like your own computer, an external hard drive or a cloud storage provider of your choice).

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.