Account hacked

Website URL: https://ianatra.ml

My account Infinity free was hacked

Dear Admins or support, Can you help me please, because my another account Infinityfree was hacked by my Friends.
He edited my email adresse and my password, Now I can’t control my website, I lost all of my data and jobs.

If you Can help me, tell me What I should to do.

I want to have access of my account Infinityfree and to re-control it.

Thank you for understanding and helping me Sir.

Welcome back!

Are you walking about the login on your website, or your InfinityFree client area account?

Also you say:

How many InfinityFree accounts do you have?

4 Likes

I’m walking about the login on my InfinityFree area client account.

I have 2 Infinityfree account, the one is here, ans the second was hacked.

How many hosting account do you have total between the two accounts?

5 Likes

From the ToS:

You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, whether authorized by you or not, and you must keep your Account information secure, including without limitation your customer number/login, password. You must notify InfinityFree immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. InfinityFree will not be liable for any loss you incur due to any unauthorized use of your Account. You, however, may be liable for any loss InfinityFree or others incur caused by your Account, whether caused by you, or by an authorized person, or by an unauthorized person.

So yeah, I’m assuming that your friend knew your account password and username. This is why I wouldn’t recommend sharing it with anyone. I don’t know if we can help, although Admin may be able to when he comes online. I’m just letting you know, though, that you should be more careful with the information you give out (assuming that you gave that information away) and make sure that there are measures in place for when this happens, such as letting InfinityFree know immediately when breaches like this occur. Admin may be able to do something about it, but I’m not sure just yet. Let’s see what he says, though.

While having multiple email accounts registered with InfinityFree is not technically against the ToS, you may only have 3 hosting accounts per person, which means that you can only have at most 2 hosting accounts on one account and 1 hosting account on the other. It needlessly complicates things (a lot of restrictions are set up with the idea in mind that you will only have one account and not use another account to get around those restrictions, whether intentionally or accidentally) and I would recommend just having one main account.

If you have more than 3 hosting accounts, then that is a violation of the Terms of Service, and actions may be taken.

5 Likes

Find better friends. “Friends” don’t steal your accounts.

And never share your account details with anyone, even “friends”, and ideally don’t use shared devices either.

I can give you the email address that the the profile was changed to, but that’s about it. If all the details were changed, I have no way to authenticate you as the account owner.

You have to enter your password to change the email address. So yes, these “friends” had the password, which is your mistake.

No, you don’t. You have at least 4 profiles and 8 hosting accounts between all of them. Even if you thought that you were allowed to have 3 profiles (with 9 accounts in total), you’d be knowingly abusing our services.

You’ve abused our services. And now you’re expecting our help.

3 Likes

@Admin I apologie, please, unsuspended this website.

You can get the password back from these ‘friends’ of yours.

Follow the rules, and when asked a question, tell the truth.

Not only did you lie to a forum official (myself), but you also broke numerous rules in the terms of service. InfinityFree has grounds to permanently suspended every single account you have, and prohibit you from ever coming back for violating the rules outlined in the terms.

If you want your account back, you have to get it back from the people that took it from you. Although I am beginning to suspect that the ‘friends’ part is another lie.

Please don’t ask us for help here again, we don’t want to support people that break the rules.

4 Likes

I don’t know how we can help you, there is not a lot I can think of that we can do safely.

We don’t keep records of email changes and password changes, both when the change occurred and what the previous settings were. So even if you gave us the original email address and password, I don’t have any way to verify that this were actually the original values.

All I can say for certain on my end is that there is a profile with a certain email and that it has a password. And to access the profile, you need to know the email address, and either know the password or be able to receive email on that email address. You claim that the profile was yours, but I have no way to verify that this is actually the case.

If it helps you, I can give you the email address of the profile. If you know the password, or have the ability to receive password reset emails on it, then you can regain control over the account. But if your “friends” changed the email address to one of their own, it won’t give you access on the account.

Please remember that keeping your account secure is both your responsibility and ours. We need to balance people’s abilities to recover their own accounts with the ability for other people to take over your accounts. Just changing the email address and password of an account to anyone who comes along and says “that’s my account” would be very dangerous and irresponsible from us. We would need to have near-absolute certainty that you are actually the account owner to do something like that.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.