Account not working

Hi, recently there was a blast of I/O ups and downs. I donot complain about it (if you can help pls help). Also I don’t have cloudflare. But the main problem is that I have another account
HIDDEN by MOD - PII
So I am requesting to check whether this account has been banned or not. I can’t open it with my password and also my domain is suspended. Reset password is not working either. I need to backup my files as I require them. If someone manages to get the account name and the ftp password, I can manage it.

Which reset password are you talking about?

The client area password reset should just work. The control panel password reset is a disaster and should never be used under any circumstances. You can see your account status, username and password through the client area, and change the password from there too.

3 Likes

I meant i cannot access the client panel anyway.

This page

I checked our email logs and I can see the verification emails were sent successfully and Gmail has confirmed their receipt. Can you please check your email account again (also the spam folder)?

2 Likes

that is not my email. that is my co-workers email.

and he is not responding but it is my site

that is the problem

and it has been more then 14 hours

hey can you delete this topic?

I hid the mail mentioned in the OP
so I think there is no need to delete

3 Likes

If the account is not on your email address, it’s not your site. I can’t help you get access to someone else’s account. Either the account owner needs to give you access, or you can’t access it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.