Account Suspended - again

This is pretty much ridiculous now, my site was suspended again for the second time in the past week for going over CPU.

I’m running the latest version of WP, CloudFlare, with 4 plugins, 4 SMALL PLUGINS.

InfinityFree was great at first, but ever since around the end of April, I keep getting suspended for CPU limit, none of my other accounts are.

Could anyone explain why this is happening, (I’d appreciate a fast response @Admin!)

A lot of people may be visiting your site.

1 Like

I’ll check Cloudflare, thanks :slight_smile:

I’m incredibly confused, over 10,000 people have visited my site in the last 24 hours; no idea what’s happening! I’ll put a redirect in for the main page so that anyone visits it will go to another site.

2 Likes

probably a DDOS.

4 Likes

Ok, I’ll turn on Under Attack mode.

1 Like

You can also use page rule

1 Like

That’s what I meant lol

Besides CF, you hv other types of web caching to offload CPU?

1 Like

No idea what you’re talking about.

I’ll translate for you lol: Have you got Cloudflare Cache or any other caching service enabled for your site?

4 Likes

Ironically, these unexplained CPU usage suspensions seem to only happen on sites using Cloudflare for some reason.

Cloudflare’s caching service is useful, but their security system is less strict than ours, so more (bad) bot traffic will go through. So while Cloudflare claims to help reduce load, we see the opposite.

2 Likes

You can follow this guide, is should be able to help you out.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.