Account suspended due to redirect html document

Why in the world does infinity free not allow redirect html documents even though the link is safe?

Can you elaborate on what you were exactly doing?

@Kamdroid I created an html document that redirects to another website in 5 seconds and after some time, I found out that my account has been suspended.

Strange, maybe it’s a false-positive. Hopefully the @Admin can resolve this for you.

@Kamdroid I tried this html code "meta http-equiv=“Refresh” content="5; url=https://www.quackit.com/html/tags/“>” and got suspended.

Edit: I noticed it lately

Why do you use it actually? Making your site only as a platform to redirect to main one( to another site) is not allowed.

However. if you need to link another sites. you can do it by <a href='link'> and </a>

2 Likes

Did you try asking this question in the account review ticket? I would like to check the details of your suspension for myself, but I can’t because the account has already been reactivated. So I don’t know if this is even the case, let alone why.

2 Likes

Well, I wanted to redirect to my file on the cloud drive to share it with my friends.

Yeah, I asked and they replied this :
**"Hi there,

/htdocs/downloads/Android/Servers Ultimate/noname.html

File is not allowed do not upload that again, your hosting will be activated in 10 minutes."

Ps: @Admin why don’t you try it yourself? Add this html code in a page : _20191022_203429

Well. they can tell you why it is not allowed. Ask them about more info again.

I know but, they should also know how it feels to get an account falsely suspended :cry: .
@anon19508339 You could also test it out…

I’m well aware that the automated filters make mistakes and cause unnecessary account suspensions. Unfortunately, we have no choice but to do this.

Sadly, offering an easy to use and free hosting service means that many people see this as an invitation to create spam sites, phishing sites and other harmful content. And because the service is free, we don’t have the people necessary to vet hundreds of thousands of websites by hand. So we are forced to rely on automated detection. And while we do our best to improve the accuracy of our automatic filters, there is only so much we can do.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.