Account Suspended / No Cpanel Icons / Redirect to suspendeddomain.org

Okay, i’ve send the ticker, user: epiz_18899271
Thank you

My acconut was suspended and i can still access ftp, i’m gonna move hosting so can you give me a backup of my databases please?

My acconut was suspended and i can still access ftp, i’m gonna move hosting so can you give me a backup of my databases please?

If FTP access still works, it most likely means your account is not suspended (unless something went wrong on our end). FTP access should be disabled for suspended accounts.

parked-domain.org my site too. are you going to fix it? (deneme68.rf.gd)
thank you

Please reactive my site.
ID: fceu_17383940

what’s a resource limit? also, can you please just activate my account? it got suspended because of some resource limit, and it’s a business website. Please reply fast or please reactivate it
Username: rfgd_19013859

what’s a resource limit? also, can you please just activate my account? it got suspended because of some resource limit, and it’s a business website. Please reply fast or please reactivate it
Username: rfgd_19013859

What did the e-mail say? Did it say you should reply on this topic to get your account reactivated?

Accounts are judged by a series of metrics, like CPU time, memory usage, bandwidth usage, hits, visitors, database queries, and more. These metrics collectively are called “resources”. A resource limit is a limit on one of these “resources”.

Can i get my site back?

id: fceu_17383940

@Level5 said:
Can i get my site back?

id: fceu_17383940

Did you check the original message? Or the e-mail you received? Or your client area? Or the FAQ?

Please reactivate my account
username: epiz_19317686

@herowar said:
Please reactivate my account
username: epiz_19317686

Have you read the original message?

Hi!
will my account or my website suspended because of visitors because my account was suspended on different hosting website because i got over 1000 visitors on a day so please tell me i dont want to work hard on my site and after all get suspended. Thanks

@GabiYaqoub said:
Hi!
will my account or my website suspended because of visitors because my account was suspended on different hosting website because i got over 1000 visitors on a day so please tell me i dont want to work hard on my site and after all get suspended. Thanks

If your website gets 1000 visitors per day consistently, I don’t think you’re going to have a good time with any free hosting provider. That said, if your account goes over the limit once because your website suddenly got a lot of traffic, it will be suspended, but only for 24 hours. After 24 hours your website will be reactivated again .

admin reactivate my account

my username rfgd_19693528

@Jersnet said:
my username rfgd_19693528

What does the original message say?

just wondering how long for u guys to reply cos i sent a ticket or reactivate My Account
Username: epiz_19447701

@BootersNetwork said:
just wondering how long for u guys to reply cos i sent a ticket or reactivate My Account
Username: epiz_19447701

Usually within 24 hours, but if you have submitted your message it should be processed soon enough.

thanks for the quick reply

hi admin i just sumitted a ticket and all my websites got disabled again is this gona be a issue ?