Account suspended with my 10 websites

I had 10 accounts prepared (10 websites ) on your free hosting, 5 of them activated instantly, 5 of tehm activated after few days. But one day i got suspended for 24 due CPU limit. And I though that after 24 hours my website appears again, but it does not. For more I got SUSPENDED on ALL my accounts (domains) in my account. I worked on one of my first website almost 7 days very hard. If you suspending me for NO REASONS (Abuse Detected
Your account was suspended for abuse. Accounts may be suspended because of abuse complaints, because suspicious content was automatically detected on your account or because of suspicious behavior.), please give me access to my files of site - http://usernames.xyz and good luck with your hosting, THANKS for everything!

Or can i buy Premiu and all my sites will be listed and active again? (lot of work to move on other hosting :frowning: )

First of all, we never suspend accounts for no reason.

Your account was likely suspended because the files you uploaded were flagged as suspicious. These files may have been flagged incorrectly, might contain malware you were not aware of or are simply a type of script you didn’t know was not allowed. But even if you don’t know the reason, there always is a reason.

As for your accounts specifically, they were suspended because you uploaded a cracked copy of IP.Boards. Cracked software is illegal in general and therefore prohibited on our service.

Purchasing a premium hosting account doesn’t magically reactivate abuse accounts on InfinityFree, and premium hosting accounts are not exempt from the law.

If you would like your accounts to be reactivated, the only thing you can do is submit a review request.

I also had some websites get deleted, I deleted some because of some profanity in the title, however one that was called everyone.epizy.com was deleted and I do not know why. The site was a chatroom where users could post messages. Pictures, videos, sounds, and dangerous html tags were all filtered out. I do not understand why I was suspended for abuse.

@DMVerfurth said:
I also had some websites get deleted, I deleted some because of some profanity in the title, however one that was called everyone.epizy.com was deleted and I do not know why. The site was a chatroom where users could post messages. Pictures, videos, sounds, and dangerous html tags were all filtered out. I do not understand why I was suspended for abuse.

Chat scripts are not allowed on InfinityFree, so that’s likely why your account was taken down.

If I can not use chat scripts I will use another hosting website, please allow chat scripts.

@DMVerfurth said:
If I can not use chat scripts I will use another hosting website, please allow chat scripts.

Threatening to “Use another Hosting Site” is rude and not called for! InfinityFree will not change there tos because one person threatened them. You would have had more chance if you had just asked and not threatened.

Best Regards,

Alan T.

Hi, I had my account suspended earlier today and have submitted a request for it to be reviewed via Cpanel. My question is, what is the average turnaround time for any decision to be made?

@DMVerfurth said:

Good luck with your next hosting provider! And even better luck finding a free (or even cheap) hosting provider which allows chat scripts!

@Markah said:
Hi, I had my account suspended earlier today and have submitted a request for it to be reviewed via Cpanel. My question is, what is the average turnaround time for any decision to be made?

Less than 24 hours, but it varies.