Account Suspended Your account is suspended this could be due to reaching limits of your hosting plan or for abuse

My account username is epiz_26324534
My website URL is deepviews.xyz

When I entered to my control panel then says to me “Account Suspended Your account is suspended this could be due to reaching limits of your hosting plan or for abuse.”

Error Message : Account Suspended Your account is suspended this could be due to reaching limits of your hosting plan or for abuse.

I doesn’t got my control panel properly
Please solve my problem…

2 Likes

Read the thing above ^ And also you need to submit a ticket as of why, and if you can get it opened.

6 Likes

Login is successful but there was a line which says " Account Suspended Your account is suspended this could be due to reaching limits of your hosting plan or for abuse."
And only few options are available like upgrade account , create support ticket.
And I can’t get the other options.

Just go to ClientArea and see the reason.

1 Like

Nothing was showing

Can you please tell how to create support ticket please

Just click on that Create Support Ticket

2 Likes

Any screen shots more than just ‘nothing show’?

2 Likes

InfinityFree never suspends account without any reason.
Make a ticket at support.ifastnet.com if you want support.
Mention your domain name, account and everything and they will brief you what’s wrong.

The account epiz_26324534 is currently active and does not appear to have been suspended at all.

Please note that deactivating an account is also a type of suspension. The control panel doesn’t show this distinction clearly, but the client area does.

Fortunately, fixing this is as simple as hitting the big green REACTIVATE NOW button in the client area to restore your account. Which you appear to have done already.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.