account suspended

Hello, I have tried to install the “nulled” invision power forum for a forum with 20 or more members, the forum I used for a game where I have a clan, the game is only played on the phone and the invision power is responsive, the account has been closed When I try to upload the files in ftp, I did not use ipb for another purpose, I documented before installing the platform and can only use it if you do not earn money from it!

Cracked software is illegal and often harmful to you, your account and your visitors as well (cracked software often contains malware). That’s why accounts are suspended immediately whenever cracked software is identified on it.

You can request a review in your client area and probably get the account reactivated, but you will not be able to host your nulled IP.Boards installation here.

@Admin said:
Cracked software is illegal and often harmful to you, your account and your visitors as well (cracked software often contains malware). That’s why accounts are suspended immediately whenever cracked software is identified on it.

You can request a review in your client area and probably get the account reactivated, but you will not be able to host your nulled IP.Boards installation here.

ok, i requested now how much i need to wait?

@Marius said:

@Admin said:

ok, i requested now how much i need to wait?

Up to 24 hours, typically.