Account Temporarily Suspended Question

I have more then one site

hamradiotv.ga

hamradiotvnews.ga

accessforall.ga

and gooddogsunlimited.ga

could that be why my account had the suspension? And yes i use word press because i no my way around it

If all of those sites are using WordPress & inside one of your hosting account, of course your hosting account will be easy to be suspended.
You should separated them.
InfinityFree allow max. 3 hosting accounts for 1 user account.
But I recommend only installing 1 WordPress for 1 hosting account.

I checked all of your sites, even Blogger.com can make a simple blog like those.

& see all of topics in this forum about ā€œsuspensionā€.
I checked their sites mostly using WordPress.
The topics repeat for another days from another/same users.

I have always had more then one site on here and have never had any problems . I would like to speak to the admin . Because what your doing is wrong to me. Iā€™ve never had this problem until new , You donā€™t like me and you donā€™t like people that use word press. I can from 4 site on my account down to three . but what are saying is not write and no one like me iā€™ll just back up all my sites and leave your service . because is very upsetting to me :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: . seem like the special needs users are being pick on all the time .Iā€™m sorry for my rant but i feel this im being told what do and push around

Maybe before now, your sites have a little visitors.
It isnā€™t admin/this service fault or not about discrimination.

1 Like

Weā€™re really sorry, but this is just how InfinityFree is set up. A user gets suspended at least once using the service due to CPU, Daily HIt, or Entry Process limits. This is normal, and accounts get reinstated automatically after 24 hours. We donā€™t judge if you have disablities or not, weā€™re welcoming to everyone, and itā€™s probably against the forums rules to be inconsiderate to others.

I can probably help with this situation.

If you have more than one site on one hosting account, it takes up space too, which adds on to the CPU (correct me if wrong) and 4 sites on one account isnā€™t good, especially if itā€™s Wordpress because itā€™s taking up all that space, and Wordpress is very expanded, which I mean itā€™s really big file size takes up most of the space.

If youā€™re still having trouble, let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Deactivation History: 0

Because I am not using WordPress. :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks for cracking a laugh. Wordpress is seriously just too big and thatā€™s why one of my websites got deactivated on the first day of operation.

When I was sleeping i had would it be less usage if i just have 3 sites on one account make another account and had the other site to that?

Well it doesnā€™t matter whether you are sleeping or not.
May be you had a lot of visitors.
There is NO specific reason why your account was suspended.
The best to do is >>

Iā€™m part of a group that volunteerā€™s during severe weather . The following charts show my usage perday . And you tell people on the site itā€™s unlimited everything , But itā€™s not . This service is like the phone company.

What are wrong with the pics?

Pic 1: Daily Hits Used for today
Pic 2: Your Entry Process over the limit at 15 Sept.

1 Like

how can i fix this to not get the Temporarily Suspended notice

Has your account been suspended again?
Have you tried this:

?

1 Like

no the account has not been suspended again . I was thanking ham taking the of taking the the hamradiotvnews.ga page info and placing it on the hamradiotv.ga . and might make another account for the other sites. Your thoughtā€™s

For that page, itā€™s up to you. I think itā€™s no problem.

I moved the falling domain to a new account

accessforall.ga

gooddogsunlimited.ga

When a try to access a 404

(Moved to your new topic)

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.