Account Temporarily Suspended

Hi,

My subdomain (am4anime.ml) has got suspended and I am being redirected to iFastnet.com Special offer and Discount Coupon. Please help me to fix this issue.

Hello there,

If your site got suspended, you will need to go to the Client Area as it will have an information on why your account got suspended and a link to a knowledge base article is also attached for you to read to learn more about your suspension.

If your site got suspended because you hit some limits then you will just have to wait for 24 hours until your site gets reactivated again.

If your site got suspended because of abuse (like hosting pirated contents) then you will have to go to the Client Area to create a ticket to the support team on why your account got suspended and how you can reactivate it.

Basing on the name of your domain “am4anime.ml”, perhaps you are hosting an anime pirated site? If so then I’m not sure but your site can’t be reactivated again.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.