Account temporarily suspended?

@Admin, I don’t think it being mean! This is the truth!

It’s not right though . user have rights and we should be able to use them

Your rights don’t include dictating how much accessibility a free service gives you. If you need more, rent premium servers that you pay for, that way you can decide how much you need from a server and get the best plan for you and your websites.

3 Likes

Not able to use a credit card . I never use them

Then use a debit card Lol

Can’t use that also and don’t ask about money order don’t use it also

Umm so how do you live, with no money?

I have special needs live with my parents due to this reason

Ohh, so sorry

Proof of attack!

When my account turns green if it dos i plan on removing it from this service if it will let me . But i don’t think it will it will just keep blocking it .

No, my suspension was lifted and not issued again. I think the attack is over. We’re sorry to see you go!

Now i get a new message

It’s telling me to write you so i am . My website was about weather and hamradio and now the admin did this . This is why i’m leaving you . Now i can’t remove the todomain because of this message.

Change nameservers for a start

1 Like

It’s actually telling you to create a support ticket with iFastNet. If you explain what is happening (DDoS attack that abuse suspension, they may give you are files back.

Please note that majority of free hosting providers are managed by the same company, iFastNet, and they will have the same issues you are experiencing here. If you don’t like how things are run, you are going to have to pay money.

4 Likes

It is now resolved now!
(Sorry, I had already marked this as answered)

1 Like

you keep blocking good website and delete all there work . Never coming back here

Eh, I doubt it.

Either you are doing something you are unaware of that is wrong, or someone else is doing something wrong and framing it on you.

2 Likes

Yeah, you put abusive content in your account and blame IF? Remember that this is still free hosting. You seem mad at IF! Btw never come back

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.