Account was suspended for abuse

MI SITIO WEB ES UN SITIO SIMPLE QUE LO REALICE PARA UN PROYECTO DE MI UNIVERSIDAD Y DERREPENTE ME LO SUSPENDIERON :worried: :cry: alguien podria decirme como solucionarlo

Hello,
Please use English!

MY WEBSITE IS A SIMPLE SITE THAT I MADE IT FOR A PROJECT OF MY UNIVERSITY AND SUDDENLY THEY SUSPENDED IT :worried: :cry: someone could tell me how to solve it

Try to create the support ticket

5 Likes

MY WEBSITE IS A SIMPLE SITE THAT I DID IT FOR A PROJECT AT MY UNIVERSITY AND SUDDENLY THEY SUSPENDED: worried:: cry: someone could tell me how to solve it

Try to create the support ticket

I already did it 2 hours ago :cry: already did it 2 hours ago :c and I am afraid of losing the page because it cost me to do it and I would lose my university job (it was an exam) apparently I am not the only one who has passed this case today

Apart from the ticket, you do not know if there is another way to recover my website or at least its data :cry:

Please note there have been many false alarms today. You could be inclusive with this.

My account was also suspended a couple of days ago with no reason given and without warning. Itโ€™s the second time it happened this year that this happened. After I opened a ticket and complained, I got an email that said โ€œHurrayโ€ your site was reactivated. Iโ€™m not sure what the reason for the celebration is. An apology along with a reason for why it was taken down in error seems like it would have been more appropriate.

Is it the policy of InfinityFree to regularly suspend accounts without warning and then reactivate them if the owner complains? I think users would be much less upset if some sort of reason was given, and if they had a day or two to address the problem before the account is abruptly suspended.

iโ€™ve explained it here,

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.