Ad networks for infinityfree

adsense not working
propellerads not working

Which is the best ads network for those who not spent any money for the web

I found 2 ads network you all know

1. adsterra but i dont like

2. Galaksion ads
    highest paying ads network but only 3 types of ads if we want more than u must need more than 10000 vistor per day paying more than google adsence

IS THERE AN ALTERNATIVE TO GALAKSION ADS NETWORK
ANY ONE PLZ HELP ME :sob:

AdSence works on InfinityFree, but you need a custom domain.

2 Likes

The thing with ad networks is that they are not magical sites which exist to print money for publishers. They also have to appease advertisers, because advertisers also want to make sure that their ads are seen by possible customers and alongside reputable content.

Google AdSense is by far the best for small sites. Google is one of the largest ad providers in the world, and has the systems required to automatically check the sites and content they manage ad space on to make sure it complies to their policy. So advertisers can be sure that their content is displayed on good sites.

For larger sites, there are plenty of other options. But those options tend to have traffic requirements, content requirements and/or demographic requirements to fit the needs of their advertisers, and tend to avoid unknown sites because vetting and optimizing them just takes too much effort for the tiny amount of traffic.

So why are you so convinced that there are advertisers willing to spend money on a website that you have not spent any money on either?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.