Add a php extension

Hi, im trying to deploy a web game there and i need these extensions:

1. PHP version 7.2 or higher is required, with the following extensions installed and enabled:
  • intl
  • json (enabled by default - don’t turn it off)
  • xml (enabled by default - don’t turn it off)
  • mbstring
  • mysqlnd

how can i install this?

What web game?

1 Like

All of these extensions should be are enabled on all accounts. What makes you ask how to install them? Does your software think some of these extensions are not available?

Its giving a 500 error and in my localhost the code is the same and it works

Could you then maybe start with getting the actual error message and seeing what it means? There are many reasons why you may see a 500 errors, and missing PHP extensions are rarely the cause.

4 Likes

I think is the env file because i need the full path of the file and i dont have it

i activated the php error display, i get this:
Warning : putenv() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/vol2_4/epizy.com/epiz_27280245/htdocs/system/Config/DotEnv.php on line 152

Fatal error : Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to CodeIgniter\HTTP\URI::setScheme() must be of the type string, null given, called in /home/vol2_4/epizy.com/epiz_27280245/htdocs/system/HTTP/IncomingRequest.php on line 616 and defined in /home/vol2_4/epizy.com/epiz_27280245/htdocs/system/HTTP/URI.php:625 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol2_4/epizy.com/epiz_27280245/htdocs/system/HTTP/IncomingRequest.php(616): CodeIgniter\HTTP\URI->setScheme(NULL) #1 /home/vol2_4/epizy.com/epiz_27280245/htdocs/system/HTTP/IncomingRequest.php(184): CodeIgniter\HTTP\IncomingRequest->detectURI(‘REQUEST_URI’, ‘/htdocs/’) #2 /home/vol2_4/epizy.com/epiz_27280245/htdocs/system/Config/Services.php(609): CodeIgniter\HTTP\IncomingRequest->__construct(Object(Config\App), Object(CodeIgniter\HTTP\URI), ‘’, Object(CodeIgniter\HTTP\UserAgent)) #3 /home/vol2_4/epizy.com/epiz_27280245/htdocs/system/Config/BaseService.php(123): CodeIgniter\Config\Services::request(Object(Config\App), false) #4 /home/vol2_4/epizy.com/epiz_27280245/htdocs/system/Config/Services.php in /home/vol2_4/epizy.com/epiz_27280245/htdocs/system/HTTP/URI.php on line 625

Hmm, yes, this is a known issue unfortunately with CodeIgniter and applications built with it. Since some time, they use .env files for configuration. Unfortunately, our servers have some security constraints that prevent this from working properly. We’re still looking for a way to make this work without harming the security of our platform. Until then, I don’t think it’s possible to use CodeIgniter or software built with the CodeIgniter framework here.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.