Add CNAME Record

epiz_31732531
At the time of adding a CNAME record, the add button has no reaction, and simply does not add. I would like to know what the problem is! thank you!

This is an English speaking forum. Please use a translator if necessary.

3 Likes

epiz_31732531
At the time of adding a CNAME record, the add button has no reaction, and simply does not add. I would like to know what the problem is! thank you!

when you click on add, it won’t! nothing happens!

Try clearing your cache or using a different browser.

2 Likes

browser or cpanel cache?I will try here.

I did that and there was still no action on the button! no error message appears, it just doesn’t add when I click the button! :sleepy:

Try using a different device then, like a friends laptop or a tablet.

1 Like

I’m already using a notebook, would it be possible for a smartphone?

You could do it on a smartphone, however the tiny screen will make it more likely that you will copy/paste not enough, or too much (ie extra spaces).

You can give it a try.

2 Likes

I managed to change browsers! it worked, only the key I generated, and the certificate, will not, an error message appears saying that they are not part of my domain! what to do?

I just checked your domain and it seems you’ve been able to install the certificate successfully. I take it you were able to resolve this yourself?

As for the issue adding CNAME records, we occasionally see reports about this. We know it’s caused by some combination of browser/extensions/settings having this issue, but so far we’ve been unable to point out exactly what combination create this issue, let alone why this issue happens.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.