Admin Help ::: Error #459346986 Please contact supportMX Records can not be altered on subdomains

Hello , I am trying to set up my webmail from the panel on my domain and I can send email but I cant receive any email and I think because I have 2 MX Records there the one I need to use is (mx.epizy.com.) but there is other(mx.byetcluster.com.) one maybe its generated automatically with the account because I cant delete it and with 2 Mx records there then the webmail didn’t receive emails , please i need help to delete this record .

@OdayRafeh said:
Hello , I am trying to set up my webmail from the panel on my domain and I can send email but I cant receive any email and I think because I have 2 MX Records there the one I need to use is (mx.epizy.com.) but there is other(mx.byetcluster.com.) one maybe its generated automatically with the account because I cant delete it and with 2 Mx records there then the webmail didn’t receive emails , please i need help to delete this record .

You can’t delete the record mx.byetcluster.com also this won’t affect your email receiving since this is used as a backup if the record mx.epizy.com is not working.

Also you can’t receive emails if you are using Cloudflare (vPanel integration) since it breaks incoming email.
Further information about not receiving email is to read this KB article:
https://infinityfree.net/support/unable-to-receive-email/

@UnknownLolz, thanks for the answer but I didn’t use Cloudflare(vPanel integration) and if what you said right then where is the problem, all thing is set perfectly but I cant receive any Email.

By the way, my domain is: Clasicoonews.com

@OdayRafeh said:
@UnknownLolz, thanks for the answer but I didn’t use Cloudflare(vPanel integration) and if what you said right then where is the problem, all thing is set perfectly but I cant receive any Email.

You have used Cloudflare directly so did you create an mx record through Cloudflare?

@OdayRafeh said:

Please make sure that the domain in the MX record list actually is the domain you’re trying to edit MX records for. You will see this error when trying to delete the MX record for your account’s main domain (which is a randomly generated subdomain), but that record doesn’t affect email for any other domain on your account.

But @UnknownLolz already gave the answer: you’re using Cloudflare’s nameservers which means you’re responsible for configuring your DNS records correctly through Cloudflare. And your domain name does not have any MX record right now.

@UnknownLolz said:

@OdayRafeh said:

You have used Cloudflare directly so did you create an mx record through Cloudflare?

Thanks a lot my Friend … I am going to try that

@Admin said:

@OdayRafeh said:

Please make sure that the domain in the MX record list actually is the domain you’re trying to edit MX records for. You will see this error when trying to delete the MX record for your account’s main domain (which is a randomly generated subdomain), but that record doesn’t affect email for any other domain on your account.

But @UnknownLolz already gave the answer: you’re using Cloudflare’s nameservers which means you’re responsible for configuring your DNS records correctly through Cloudflare. And your domain name does not have any MX record right now.

Thanks, Admin, I will see if there is any way to change the Mx record from the Cloudflare and if not may asking you what I should do?

@OdayRafeh said:

@Admin said:

@OdayRafeh said:

Thanks, Admin, I will see if there is any way to change the Mx record from the Cloudflare and if not may asking you what I should do?

You can, in fact

ADD: nevermind, please disregard above reply if it’s not apply, sorry for not reading the whole problem

@OdayRafeh said:

@Admin said:

@OdayRafeh said:

Cloudflare is primarily a DNS provider. A company specialized in DNS which wouldn’t let you configure DNS records would be very strange.

Also, don’t you think what you can and can’t do with Cloudflare isn’t something you should ask Cloudflare about instead? If you want us to take care of everything for you, you should just use our nameservers.