Admins - Is 185.27.134.11 under attack?

My website URL is:

What I’m seeing is:

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

Hi Admins…

My website URL is: hijabuk.epizy.com

What I’m seeing is: Nothing. All connection lost. Website not viewable in browser. No connection via filemanager in cPanel (cPanel is viewable). Not able to connect via FTP. TIMEOUT…

Additional information: Everything just stopped working when I was making my website.

PING 185.27.134.11 (185.27.134.11) 56(84) bytes of data.

— 185.27.134.11 ping statistics —
3 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 2046ms

I’m sure it’s just temporary, but I could do with a little reassurance that you are aware of the situation.

Thanks…Great hosting BTW, very happy!

:slight_smile:

I have same issue, waiting gods for help

1 Like

Hi Admins.

My website seems to be loading, however in wp-admin I can’t delete plugins, I can’t use cPanel file manager nor FTP…

#JustSaying

Thanks…

@JJ1941 ping requests are rejected by default.

Please don’t make duplicate posts as this will not help the issue

2 Likes

@javierga - thanks for the info about pings, I didn’t realise that.

Are you an Admin?

You certainly sound like one…

Yes, I am experiencing the same problem. There is a DDOS attack using FTP and HTTP protocols. I cannot access File Manager or FTP.

2 Likes

No I am not an admin on this website but the Admin is excellent with communication with users and has made a post explaining what they know

For me it also gives me “421 3900 users (the maximum) are already logged in, sorry”. So maybe it seems to be a DDoS going on, and we should wait until it fixes. In the meanwhile, please, and I repeat, PLEASE, don’t make duplicate topics about the same issue!

EDIT: It’s now fixed. Now you can do whatever you want with your files, but don’t overload the FTP server again!

2 Likes

I can also confirm that my accounts’ ftp now works

2 Likes

Rt

“Rt” means what?

right? retweet? idk lmao

No, only 185.27.134.101 & 185.27.134.226 were under attack

1 Like

There are possibly more not listed. Those were the main ones experiencing problems and the cause of the most recent reports.

I don’t think they are, they’re probably like me, just good at web development.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.