After installing wordpress, website not working?

**My website URL is: antimatter.cool

after I installed wordpress, the website and wp-admin page didnt show up,
What I’m seeing is: server IP address could not be found

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

www.antimatter.cool ’s server IP address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

For me your website works fine. If it doesn’t work for you please clear your browser cache, flush your DNS cache or, if none of these work, configure a faster DNS resolver, like 1.1.1.1, OpenDNS or Google Public DNS on your device.

2 Likes

tried all these…flushed DNS cache, configured 1.1.1.1 s till can;t work, show the same message,

ns1(.)byet(.)org and ns2(.)byet(.)org so…should I use this DNS server. or epizy.com??

Both the nameservers do samething. so it’s your opinion to pick one.

about your site can you try:

1. try to visit your site on another device?
  2. use vpn?
2 Likes

tried other device and VPN…both not work…Is the server down…or is it the problem of some setting on my account

Maybe your ISP or a firewall blocks access on your website, so contact your ISP for that or unblock the website’s server’s IP on your firewall?

2 Likes

The site http://antimatter.cool/?i=1 came up ok for me too, took a couple minutes but it did open.

1 Like

Thanks… Firewall is not turned on. Let me contact ISP. Thank you so much

Thank you so much. which country do you reside in? if you don’t mind to let me know.

I am in the U.S.A. Hope the trouble gets fixed for you, others can see your site.

1 Like

Thanks…I suspect it might be the domain name resolve’s problem. where should I set up the resolve info, cpanel here or where I registered my domain name?

working Okay now. Thank you all so much for all the help. I read the help center. It takes up to 3 days to have the website accessed after setting up the server. I guess thats the reason. Really appreciate.

1 Like

Here if you are using https, SSL certificate has to reach site kindly check SSL certificate

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.