Aide

Google moves in mysterious ways. They decide when to index your site, what to index and how to position it in search results.

Google doesn’t disclose how they do this exactly, and we also can’t tell you why a particular search engine chooses to index and display your site in a particular way.

Adding the site to Search Console helps, but isn’t a guarantee that your site will be indexed quickly.

And when checking for the presence of your site, but sure to search with site:your-domain.example.com and not just title of the website, as Google may rank your site very low even for the exact name of your site.

3 Likes

okay excuse-me sir i want to asking you where we can see the seting four editor DNS i have not see this seting their i don’t now if you have change the seting or what but i don’t arrive see this i have need the help

my last question is what is diffrence between somebody have donwload a cms and somebody don’t donwload the cms exemple me i have bring my project html css php and javascript for my website but i don’t donwload the cms is it a probleme for me?

I’m sorry, but it’s quite hard for me to make sense of your message given that it’s just a stream of words. There is no punctuation, capital letters or line breaks that help me break it apart in sentences. Please put a bit more care into your messages so we can understand your question.

We don’t have a full DNS editor on free hosting. That’s a premium only feature. You can set custom CNAME records, and have limited MX and TXT record control through the MX Records and SPF Records sections.

You’re free to build your website in whatever way you want. You can use a CMS, a site builder or create something yourself from scratch. We provide some tools to help you get started but you’re by no means required to use them.

3 Likes

Okay thank you sir. I’m very happy to your reply?

Hi, i have actived the certificate ssl by method automatic. I have receved the confirmation for activetion the certicate ssl there is tree weeks now when i tap the name my web site in google i see my web site is note secured then i don’t undertand this one please i have need the help thank you.

Make a file in htdocs called .htaccess, then put this inside.

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-Forwarded-Proto} =http
RewriteRule (.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]
4 Likes

If you are talking about the results that Google displays and they are not HTTPS
one of the reasons is that if you added your address to GSC using the HTTP protocol, then the results will also be HTTP.

If your site supports HTTPS and you did what @akshayan stated above
then it would be advisable to add the domain in HTTPS form (protocol)
to GSC (google search console) and delete the HTTP one (if you don’t need it)

The html file for confirmation (generated by GSC) is the same and does not need to be uploaded again…
But be sure to make sure that you have proven ownership

4 Likes

Thank you brother, but i don’t configure my google console with http i have did https

I see the result here with https as well

It would also be good if you made up your mind
and use only one of the versions
www or without it (naked) and add it to GSC as such.

5 Likes

right

Hello excuse me for disturbing faithful members, in fact I have some worries. I designed my website in html/css and php but in php I did not create a database. I made sure that when the user contacts me directly from my e-mail box, the problem is that if I send the e-mail it doesn’t go away, I don’t know now if I have to create an email account with infinity or what i need help please. Please take my request into consideration.

It depends on which source you are trying to send that email
if it is from your PC (email client) or online with GMAIL
then it has nothing to do with hosting

but if you are trying it from your website:

5 Likes

no i used the php function here is my sourse code

<?php
if(isset($_POST['envoyer'])){
	extract($_POST);    
	if(isset($_POST) && !empty(($_POST['nom'])) && !empty(($_POST['prenom'])) && !empty(($_POST['telephone'])) && !empty(($_POST['address'])) && !empty(($_POST['objet'])) && !empty(($_POST['message']))){
        $nom = htmlspecialchars($_POST['nom']);
        $prenom = htmlspecialchars($_POST['prenom']);
        $telephone = htmlspecialchars($_POST['telephone']);
        $address = htmlspecialchars($_POST['address']);
        $objet = htmlspecialchars($_POST['objet']);
		$message = htmlspecialchars($_POST['message']);
        $message = utf8_decode($message);
        $destinataire = "HIDDEN BY [email protected]";        
        $message = "
       <p>This email was sent to you from the site https//www.fasjom-enterprise.epizy.com via the contact form page of the home page, the user information is as follows:<br/></p>
        <p><b>Last name: </b>".$nom."</p>
        <p><b>First name: </b>".$prenom."</p>
        <p><b>Telephone: </b>".$telephone."</p>
        <p><b>Address</b>: ".$address."</p>
        <p><b>Object: </b>".$objet."</p>
        <p><b>Message: </b>".$message."</p>
        ";

// Always set content-type when sending HTML email
        $headers = "MIME-Version: 1.0" . "\r\n";
        $headers .= "Content-type:text/html;charset=UTF-8" . "\r\n";

// More headers
        $headers .= 'From: <[email protected]>' . "\r\n";
        $estparti = false;
     $env = mail($destinataire,$objet,$message,$headers);
     if($env==true){
        $estparti = true;
     }
	}
    if($estparti){
        echo '<p style="background-color:skyblue; height:20rem; text-transform:bold;font-size:30px;color:blue; padding-top:.5rem; padding-left:1rem; margin-top:1rem;">Your message has been sent successfully, we will get back to you shortly.
        Thank you for your understanding '.$nom. ' '.$prenom.'<br><br><a href="index.html" style="text-decoration:none; text-align:center; color:black;">CLICK HIRE FOR GO BACK TO HOME</a>
        </p>';
    }
	else{
        echo '<p style="background-color:skyblue; height:10rem; text-transform:bold;font-size:30px;color:red; padding-top:.5rem; padding-left:1rem; margin-top:1rem;">Your message has been not sent '.$nom. ' '.$prenom.'<br><br><a href="index.html" style="text-decoration:none; text-align:center; color:black;">CLICK HIRE FOR GO BACK TO HOME</a>
        </p>';
    }
}
?>

I answered you in the previous post.

There is a DOCS section where most of the answers can be found

In addition, the forum has search
where can you find similar questions to yours as well as some of the code clarified

5 Likes

Hello to you, in fact I have a little problem when I published my website I was wrong for the first time I published the one I was supposed to publish, but afterwards I deleted it. The concern that I have there is a photo that remained which is not deleted and yet the owner of the website tells me that I must delete it obligatorily, woe to me the photo is not in my directory but when we type the url of the site this photo comes out in first position I can not understand

it is this photo

I am going to guess that you are talking about a search engine here. Even if you delete the image from your site, it may still exist in the cache of the search engine (This is why it is really important to only publish things that should be published).

In the search console for Google, look for a “removals” section.

5 Likes

okay thank you

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.