AJAX Request

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or epiz_23862135

mysquavero.ga

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

My ajax calls arent working, when searching from database and printing them to the front end using AJAX GET request.
(other information and details relevant to your question)

What error message are you getting?

1 Like

Am getting no error, the request in not returning anything

https://www.mysquavero.ga/products.php Try searching here, on localhost it was working properly and still working properly

I get a PHP error

Fatal error : Using $this when not in object context in /home/vol15_8/epizy.com/epiz_23862135/htdocs/engine/plugins/micro/session_management.php on line 12

Try fixing this first, and if it still does not work, please send the AJAX code here.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

4 Likes

And, as always, censor out sensitive information!!!

We are not responsible for people stealing your code as a result of you forgetting to censor something.

If you do accidentally post it, edit the post and then ask a mod right away (Greenreader9 is now one) to remove the pre-edited post (people can view edits and the unedited post unless mods remove them).

3 Likes

I’ve tried fixing that, there’s no change. However thats a negligible error, for the function in the file was meant to be called in several class methods which have that mention variable

No its not. It is a serious error that is halting the execution of you script.

PHP is classifying it as a Fatal error. You can learn more about them below.

A fatal error is…

an error that caused the script to abort and exit immediately. All statements after the fatal error are never executed.

4 Likes

Wow, am speechless, but the fact that the same code works properly on my localhost is bugging.

That is weird, unless you have PHP installed incorrectly, or setup differently from the servers here (The latter is more likely). The servers here are setup to catch all PHP errors, to prevent exploits from happening.

In order for you code to run properly, it must be valid PHP.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

3 Likes

The other parts are now working fine now. I have one other AJAX Request not working, I dont know why. Try signing up for mysquavero.ga , in the profile section there are posts and a “heart” button is not responding as intended. It might truly be as you say, but I cant figure out where exactly to revisit since it loads well on my PC’s localhost.

Facebook and twitter widgets etc do not work well on free hosting. You may want to consider upgrading to premium hosting

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.