Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL
(please specify the website or account you are asking about)
" All CNAME records are already set up, no changes were made. Please wait for DNS propagation/caching."
(please share the FULL error message you see)
This was several hours ago.
Before this, on the " Verify your domain brendoninspires.com" page, it says next to “Current Destination”, “No CNAME found (not ready)”.
And if I go back a page to " SSL Certificates", it says under Status: “Pending”.
Does this mean I just need to wait for it to work, or did I do something incorrectly?
(other information and details relevant to your question)
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.