All files deleted for no reason?

I also have this issue
website ip: 185.27.134.154

my website ip : 185.27.134.112

Iā€™m currently investigating this issue and will try to contact iFastNet about this.

Just one request: PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR WEBSITE IP. I can see that there is an issue, and 5 or so examples is plenty, I donā€™t need 100 of them. And a website IP itself doesnā€™t provide any useful information, if you want your account to be checked, please share something that can be used to identify the specific account, like the account username or the URL of your website. But again I do not need more examples right now.

2 Likes

And when will it take you time to fix this problem?

It will be fixed once we know how to fix it, which weā€™ll know when we know what the issue is. Right now, itā€™s too soon to say.

Also, to jump on the topic title: itā€™s too soon to say if there is any data loss. All I can say for certain is that the files are unreachable at this time. Whether or not the files can be brought back, I donā€™t know yet.

4 Likes

Do not make me fear.

yes! Grrr!

I made an official announcement topic about this.

Thatā€™s where Iā€™m going to post any updates. But please follow the outage communication rules when posting there.

https://forum.infinityfree.com/t/403-forbidden-access-denied-errors-and-empty-file-manager/59010/3

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.