All in one wp migration error

But I’ve a Subdomain game.brick.ml which is working perfectly fine, and if there’s issue from Freenom then this subdomain should also not work

Oh, but your website is working perfectly fine. It’s using our nameservers, which is the easiest way to link a domain name to our hosting. If you were to use HTTP instead of HTTPS on your main domain, or install a valid SSL certificate to your account, your base domain would work too!

But your domain is not using Cloudflare right now. So if that’s what you want, and Freenom doesn’t let you change the nameservers to do that, you need to figure that out with Freenom.

5 Likes

Now, I had installed GoGetSSL certificate on my domain in infinityfree. Do I need to update the same in Cloudflare??
Here are some screenshots of certificates installed on infinityfree and on cloudflare:

(This is a GOGETSSL certificate which is issued from client area in infinityfree)

(This is edge certificate installed on cloudflare, which is a Self Signed certificate also issued from infinityfree’s client area)
And my domain would use infinityfree nameservers or cloudflare nameserver?

Here’s the current DNS settings of cloudflare:

You don’t need GoGetSSL. Just install the self signed in InfinityFree control panel!

4 Likes

Please note that the private key is called private for a reason. Anyone who knows your private key can hack your users information.

4 Likes

We have a guide about how to set up SSL with Cloudflare. Maybe you could try this first?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.