All the pages, menu & content blank, Will it auto recover

epiz_26239828

mysmartchoice.epizy.com

Suddenly the complete website vanishes including pages, plugins, page menu converted into custom link because of the server
will it Auto-recover after issue with the server is solved Hidden by MOD

I don’t know why you tagged those people. They are just random InfinityFree users who included part of our name in their forum name. I am the only actual staff member, and there are a few community moderators.

As far as I can tell, it’s an issue with the website code. If so, it probably won’t auto recover.

If I had to guess, I would say that your website’s theme doesn’t work properly with PHP 7.4. We updated from PHP 7.3 to 7.4 earlier this week.

Since when do you have this issue?

5 Likes

Oh I thought those are members of infinity team, sorry for tagging those infinity users
The issue just happened now
I’m using astra theme

epiz_26239828
complete website looks blank accept menu and logo

Please see the following announcement;

1 Like

So after upgradation
will the website remain same
or we have to start again with scratch

Unfortunately I do not know.

Which website?

mysmartchoice.epizy.com

I just noticed you had two different topics about the exact same issue. Please don’t create multiple topics about the same issue, it won’t make people respond any faster and only helps to derail the support, fragment information and waste everyone’s time.

I merged the topics now. Sorry for the mess.

1 Like

Admin I restarted hosting on site again from scratch, Just now my website got suspended, Please help me solving the issue

As I feel i have said ‘a billion and one times’ to numerous people, the InfinityFree KnowledgeBase states;

We treat all accounts equally, and will not give people unfair benefits just because they ask for it.

You shall just have to wait for the 24 Hours for the suspension, Incase you don’t understand, Rule 8 of the Terms and Conditions of using InfinityFree clearly states;

Sites must not use excessive amounts of server resources. These include bandwidth, processor utilization and / or disk space. Please see the ‘High Resource Use Policy’ in the General Terms and Conditions.

3 Likes

forgive me for being off topic. I’m new so I don’t know much what I’m doing. anyway, on one of my WordPress pages, I change the theme. now the words "new, customize, and my blog words isn’t showing. how do I rest so those words can show?

also, I wanted to change my template but I couldn’t because them words is gone so I can’t get to my dashboard

I’m sorry, but what kind of help are you looking to get from me? Like the KB article says: I don’t have more information about this issue than you do. And we provide a hosting service here, so building and optimizing your website is your responsibility.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.