All web pages return http 500 not sure why

We have contacted Radio App supplier to test app Dmtri will look at tis to see if anything has changed and whether they can verify if it will sent to other sites This will prove system is working . I have in formed you that we was sending data as a port 80 html link to the website with parameters representing the fields from the radio program. in the same way a browser receives it but from a different origin known to Microsoft Defender .This then uses the same protocols and has worked without a problem recently I informed you we had run a tracert which you said you did not support however we are are at a loss how you expect communications to be resolved if your system is not traceable . However the limited trace did show error in latency when we asked the network man he said another company had a filter on it .

I’m beginning to think you may be running into this security system:

It blocks most kinds of API access, which could also block your radio app.

Although then I’m more surprised it worked before and not anymore now, because this security system should block API access anyways.

Web traffic and traceroute traffic is not the same. It’s trivial to block one but not the other. Traceroutes and pings not working is only an issue if they are supposed to be working. And with our network: those not working is by design.

We indeed have a filter on “it”, with “it” being the traceroutes and pings to our servers. I told you as much. Anyone with a moderate understanding of networking can verify that what I’m saying is possible, which is what your network guy did.

The one hop with high latency is again not an issue. The latency of a router is often higher than the actual overhead on a connection go through it. If I ping my home router I also get much worse results than if I ping another computer attached to that router. Why? Because routers are optimized to route traffic, not respond to traffic. Routers use purpose built chips to route traffic quickly, but pings are handled by software.

The fact that in the same traceroute the hop after the slow hop shows much lower latency proves this. If the router was actually slowing down the traffic, then everything after it would be slower, not faster.

4 Likes

Have a good day everyone.
I’m edit my code to getting closer to your code.

I believe your code just need a little change to work nice.
But, I manage on my way. So i edit some plugin and plan to attach other plugin css. Here is the progress:
http://viena.lovestoblog.com/plugins/imgUpdate/

please dont delete. Be nice it will be good in view days.

Well you have made no progress in tracing my traffic error to my app. As I explained yesterday to you my ISP reset my router whilst it was broadcasting which allowed the network traffic to be cut locally my App , which detected the loss of network on all traffic. Therefore the fault is not local to me or our devices The app supplier is of the normal opinion if all this worked before where is the change ?

Edwin a hard error stop was introduced into the add file to create an error reaching down the web to our device. This should report back 500 error anyone using the URL to add a track .

Admin the same Microsoft Defender has been run throughout its firewall defected the app and added a route through it when the app was installed. After disabling FTP of image upload which functioned .I sent 12 hours of use of my site up to your site yesterday and it is not apparent anything like an error came back .

I asked you to check activity on my site to see if this error was evident which you have not provided latency rose on the tracert on a cloud server to your location from 94s to over 250ms which is a lot when you consider it should be 8ms and is indicative of a cisco router fault.

As I explained this just gives TimeOut error from my device which you stated was because you cannot ping an infinity website. I really do not see how you can fault find your network perhaps you could advise how these faults and errors is monitored?

You state your network is acting under how it was designed. Are you suggesting you have turned off this communication from my device and for what purpose that was done ? I asked you to note you said you had not blocked it . Why was then there after you stating it was my code when yo new full well it was your newly placed filter I presume you are the other company indicated on my legal email to infinity?

Furthermore if its working as it should by designed! what happened 28th November 2022 when you seem to be stating in round about way you placed a filter to block my device traffic from anything other than a browser. Have you not then been wasting my time being compromised with the truth in this matter rather than direct and easily to understand? Your indicated reason for this failure Ensuring only web browsers can access your website allegedly came in 1st of August 2022 so then why did this not effect any service until 28th Novembers 2022 . I fact you are well i was coding through this on my site and on your forum . You seem to have deprived me of this information from the start wasting my recourses . Is this now an webhost company such as IONIS should operate to wards its customers? f as you have the reason above . Can you inform me how FTP packages get through this as clearly they are not browsers either . It does not seem reasonable or genuine what you are suggesting then and more likely you have placed a filter to block this access with this filter whilst informing me how to ensure my code worked properly.

@Admin can you please inform me what your ‘filter’ Ensuring only web browsers can access your website looks for to determine if its a browser as this might be missing from my software that’s browser sends out to you ?

As clearly described in the article, it tries to set a cookie through JavaScript which would require that your “browser” supports JavaScript and can store cookies. Then it tests to see whether the cookie was actually set (through JavaScript) and tries to redo the process (setting the cookie through JavaScript) if it cannot detect that the cookie was set.

4 Likes

Thanks Wacky you are great Hugs :slight_smile:

according to, Server error (500 error) - #10 by KangJL
Try to access page with http.

Admin: The easiest way is to just not specify the full URL and just let the browser auto-complete it.

Edwin and Admin,

I just spoke to Application supplier they said infinityfree.nnet is the only site implementing this alone Why would you do this then that places part off your customers unable to use SQL services ?

I’m watching this forums. And still talk about your topic.
I’m curious this http://inamsweb.ml/storage/emulated/0/MR/quiz.html css.
What the hell in the world. When we pointing on the object it halfing rolling down.

When you say all page return 500. I though this css make all page return 1000.
Just comment plz. If it doesn’t have relations to topics.

Yes, I know it’s an unusual system. Even on our platform, it’s only active on free hosting, premium hosting doesn’t have it. But it’s a necessity for the sustainability of our free hosting, so we’re not going to remove it. If this breaks you site, then I’m sorry, but your use case won’t work on our hosting.

You can use our SQL services without any problem! The only thing you can’t do is use external tools to automatically submit data to it.

Hypothetically, you could even make it work by reversing the data stream. So instead of your radio app pushing data to your website, your website could fetch the data from the radio app. Perhaps with an intermediary service that stores the track data, like an RSS feed. But that’s not exactly straight forward.

5 Likes

Yes but this is not true your site will not connect to SQL with anything other than a browser that can understand Javascript write a silly redundant not allowed because of tracking by most people file that can be read.

This was not implemented when it was working when I signed up with IONIS not infinityfree.net I have been told my legal asked IONIS to move my site to them as yours does not function here and you have placed block in my communications without any reason to do this while you was pretending to help me in the background. my data is being illegally diverted . I have repeated sked you were but you have not been forthcoming with a proper answer . oh I will ask you plainly as my legal put it .

@Admin ADMIN Who instructed your infinityfree.com to place this block on my communications 28th November 2022

Denise

For the last time, we did not place a communication block on your account.

And if you want to believe that we did, fine. Note that making such a block (If we did decide to take the time to figure out how to do that) could easily be circumvented by you creating a new account, and would be completely allowed within our terms.

5 Likes

Yes you did at ifinityfree.net otherwise it would still be reaching your site as it was fully working as a testament to the data in the database 27th November 2022 and before which I am aware as working for Infinityfree.net you can see in my [epiz_33087480__song_history]>>played_songs . How else did the data get there ? Sighs

infact the last entry is 2022-12-05 15:28:57 Surround Me with Your Love Blank & Jones with Coralie Clément Milchbar - Seaside Season 6 03:15 104 Dance & DJ 0 0 0 Amazon&#46com Song ID&#58 which is just before after placed this block in my data reaching your site as there was no further data entered. Regardless of the actual date which is pedantic you placed this lock in place now stop being untruthful.

Now kindly provide this whole thread to my email account so that I can provide it to my legal for determination on whether they will sue for breach of contract and misuse of our personal data which you are in breach of Information Act in processing my data and not informing me how your are processing it . You are aware as a citizen I have a right under international GDPR law to verify this data you hold is correct . I have repeatedly ask you where you are sending it as it is not reporting any error and is not placing data in my SQL services.

Please provide your SERVICE address on same email containing this entire thread as printed pdf

I ask that you familiarize yourself with our terms, including section 18, 19, 20, 26 and 34.

You are legally bound to these terms, and agreed to them, in full, when you created your account.

If you want a copy of this thread, you will have to make it yourself, nobody is going to do that for you.

Additionally, as said previously, the General Data Protections Act (GDPR) only relates to personally identifiable information (PII). System logs are not personal information, and are not covered under GDPR.

As shown in the terms you are legally bound to, you have no right to use our service, we simply offer it to you for however long we want. We are within our full legal rights to stop service of any part of whole of your account without previous notice or repercussions.

Additionally, threats are not allowed on this forum. Legal action should be discussed privately, not publicly. Future threats against InfinityFree, forum users, or other applicants as covered by the terms may result in the termination of your forum account, and suspension of your client area account (Once again, we can do this, it is fully without our rights as outlined in the terms).

You can find the terms as Terms of Service - InfinityFree

6 Likes

Are you refusing to provide this non printable message page consisting of 165 thread called ’ All web pages return http 500 not sure why’?

If you recall i signed up with IONIS and am an IONIS customer your terms therefore are only enforceable to your agent IONIS who I signed contract services with as you are aware.

Please provide your SERVICE address on same email containing this entire thread as printed pdf

Since you are using this forum, and have your website hosted with InfinityFree, you have an account at app.infinityfree.net, and therefore agree to our terms.

Additionally, you have an epizy.com domain, which is only available through InfinityFree, and you must agree to our terms in order to create it.

While you may have an Ionos account and be bound to their terms, you also have an InfinityFree account, and are therefore also bound by the InfinityFree Terms of Service.

These terms can be found at Terms of Service - InfinityFree

5 Likes

Then can you explain what connection you have to IONIS as I am not threatening you but explaining clearly what I am going to do should you not be able to resolve this amicably . I don’t think you have been reasonable at all pretending to help me recode my site to your new use of SQL all along deciding to block my access to your SQL services when they was in place working is not what I feel is reasonable. And please do not disagree on this word “block” the database resource clearly shows when this block was put in place and cannot be disputed . it is also note the date inferred by your @admin Ensuring only web browsers can access your website which it is stated clearly upon it [Aug '21] I also to note your terms [Terms of Service - InfinityFree] do not under any section give you infinityfree.net the right to interfere with my communication directly to my website something is manifestly obvious which has been done to me. As you are then breaching these terms as it is not clearly outlined you will do this can you please indicate when your terms will be rewritten or this block on my service removed.

Denise

1. We are not interfering with the connection. We have told you this multiple times.

2. As outlined in the terms, we have the ability to refuse service to any part or whole of your account. So even if we were interfering with the connection, that would just be refusing access to a part of the service, which we are allowed to do.

database resource clearly shows when this block was put in place and cannot be disputed

It does? If you can provide this evidence that supports that there is a block, maybe we can remove it. Because right now, there is no evidence that suggests a block. Everything points to your code being incorrect.

4 Likes