All web pages return http 500 not sure why

Yes but this is not true your site will not connect to SQL with anything other than a browser that can understand Javascript write a silly redundant not allowed because of tracking by most people file that can be read.

This was not implemented when it was working when I signed up with IONIS not infinityfree.net I have been told my legal asked IONIS to move my site to them as yours does not function here and you have placed block in my communications without any reason to do this while you was pretending to help me in the background. my data is being illegally diverted . I have repeated sked you were but you have not been forthcoming with a proper answer . oh I will ask you plainly as my legal put it .

@Admin ADMIN Who instructed your infinityfree.com to place this block on my communications 28th November 2022

Denise

For the last time, we did not place a communication block on your account.

And if you want to believe that we did, fine. Note that making such a block (If we did decide to take the time to figure out how to do that) could easily be circumvented by you creating a new account, and would be completely allowed within our terms.

5 Likes

Yes you did at ifinityfree.net otherwise it would still be reaching your site as it was fully working as a testament to the data in the database 27th November 2022 and before which I am aware as working for Infinityfree.net you can see in my [epiz_33087480__song_history]>>played_songs . How else did the data get there ? Sighs

infact the last entry is 2022-12-05 15:28:57 Surround Me with Your Love Blank & Jones with Coralie Clément Milchbar - Seaside Season 6 03:15 104 Dance & DJ 0 0 0 Amazon&#46com Song ID&#58 which is just before after placed this block in my data reaching your site as there was no further data entered. Regardless of the actual date which is pedantic you placed this lock in place now stop being untruthful.

Now kindly provide this whole thread to my email account so that I can provide it to my legal for determination on whether they will sue for breach of contract and misuse of our personal data which you are in breach of Information Act in processing my data and not informing me how your are processing it . You are aware as a citizen I have a right under international GDPR law to verify this data you hold is correct . I have repeatedly ask you where you are sending it as it is not reporting any error and is not placing data in my SQL services.

Please provide your SERVICE address on same email containing this entire thread as printed pdf

I ask that you familiarize yourself with our terms, including section 18, 19, 20, 26 and 34.

You are legally bound to these terms, and agreed to them, in full, when you created your account.

If you want a copy of this thread, you will have to make it yourself, nobody is going to do that for you.

Additionally, as said previously, the General Data Protections Act (GDPR) only relates to personally identifiable information (PII). System logs are not personal information, and are not covered under GDPR.

As shown in the terms you are legally bound to, you have no right to use our service, we simply offer it to you for however long we want. We are within our full legal rights to stop service of any part of whole of your account without previous notice or repercussions.

Additionally, threats are not allowed on this forum. Legal action should be discussed privately, not publicly. Future threats against InfinityFree, forum users, or other applicants as covered by the terms may result in the termination of your forum account, and suspension of your client area account (Once again, we can do this, it is fully without our rights as outlined in the terms).

You can find the terms as Terms of Service - InfinityFree

6 Likes

Are you refusing to provide this non printable message page consisting of 165 thread called ’ All web pages return http 500 not sure why’?

If you recall i signed up with IONIS and am an IONIS customer your terms therefore are only enforceable to your agent IONIS who I signed contract services with as you are aware.

Please provide your SERVICE address on same email containing this entire thread as printed pdf

Since you are using this forum, and have your website hosted with InfinityFree, you have an account at app.infinityfree.net, and therefore agree to our terms.

Additionally, you have an epizy.com domain, which is only available through InfinityFree, and you must agree to our terms in order to create it.

While you may have an Ionos account and be bound to their terms, you also have an InfinityFree account, and are therefore also bound by the InfinityFree Terms of Service.

These terms can be found at Terms of Service - InfinityFree

5 Likes

Then can you explain what connection you have to IONIS as I am not threatening you but explaining clearly what I am going to do should you not be able to resolve this amicably . I don’t think you have been reasonable at all pretending to help me recode my site to your new use of SQL all along deciding to block my access to your SQL services when they was in place working is not what I feel is reasonable. And please do not disagree on this word “block” the database resource clearly shows when this block was put in place and cannot be disputed . it is also note the date inferred by your @admin Ensuring only web browsers can access your website which it is stated clearly upon it [Aug '21] I also to note your terms [Terms of Service - InfinityFree] do not under any section give you infinityfree.net the right to interfere with my communication directly to my website something is manifestly obvious which has been done to me. As you are then breaching these terms as it is not clearly outlined you will do this can you please indicate when your terms will be rewritten or this block on my service removed.

Denise

1. We are not interfering with the connection. We have told you this multiple times.

2. As outlined in the terms, we have the ability to refuse service to any part or whole of your account. So even if we were interfering with the connection, that would just be refusing access to a part of the service, which we are allowed to do.

database resource clearly shows when this block was put in place and cannot be disputed

It does? If you can provide this evidence that supports that there is a block, maybe we can remove it. Because right now, there is no evidence that suggests a block. Everything points to your code being incorrect.

4 Likes

Right well every record in that data file has a date stamp on it and no more was entered as so as you or third party decided to stop it . I have already informed you we have an email which evidences this block from our website URL in place put in place by Cisco Router filter as part of COPP as discussed by another network company who diagnosed why our website URL was not getting to our website this had been explained multiple times to infinityfree.net which you are probably Infinity Free Limited [ 13619843] and wholly ignored. I even provide tracerts for you which you seemed more concerned with the fact that you said infinityfree.net websites cannot be traced or pinged instead of understanding the network information was being provided to you in regard to IFastnet.com [ 07951746], Perhaps as you have explained infinityfree.net has done this you should be contacting [email protected] and asking them to remove this filter tampering with your customers communications it as it was not something sanctioned by infinityfree.net?

You should note ‘Filter’ is defined by

• COMPUTING
  1. a piece of software that processes data before passing it to another application, for example to reformat characters or to remove unwanted types of material.
  2. move slowly in a specified direction.

As you or them are therefore removing parts of my personal data and moving it of in a specified direction which is not my website URL and it is clear personal data is being rerouted with out my permission to undisclosed address for data processing. I have repeatedly asked you where this data is being routed too . Something you are remiss in providing us

Denise

If you put a timestamp column on your table, then it would show when/if something stopped working. However, if your code malfunctioned (which seems the most likely to me), then there would be no more timestamps from the time it began malfunctioning.

What would another network company know about our servers? iFastNet has not publicized what infrastructure they use, so it could be Cisco, but it is most likely something in the chain between you and the servers.

Nope, as seen in our Terms, and in the footer of every page on infinityfree.net, we are InfinityFree. NL Chamber of Commerce Number 82523878. I don’t know where you got “Infinity Free Limited 13619843”, but that is not correct (AFAIK).

Correct, you did provide output from tracert; and correct, it did get lost at some point. We tried to tell you that our network infrastructure is set up to block pings and tracerts on the ICMP protocol, but accept web requests over the HTTP and HTTPS through TCP/IP protocol. You are just trying to be right, but failing at different places (for example, what I just discussed).

You can ask iFastNet to remove this “filter” (I use that in parentheses because it is not actually, going off of both your definition and the definition from Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary), but they will most certainly deny your request, because this “filter” is supposed to prevent bots from accessing your site as explained here, but the way it goes about doing that is not in the manner of the word and definition “filter” that you used and Oxford ALD defines.

Nowhere can I find this as a definition for the word “filter” (searched in Oxford ALD, Merriam-Webster, and Dictionary.com).

OK, let’s start.

1. Can you provide a detailed description of exactly how our “filter” is intercepting and rerouting your data?
  2. You say “Personal data” a lot. What is the PII your are collecting (e.g., names, phone numbers, addresses)? Here’s an article from the US Department of Homeland Security explaining what PII is in the US: What is Personally Identifiable Information? | Homeland Security (dhs.gov) and one from the GDPR website under europa.eu (the official European Commission website) What personal data is considered sensitive? (europa.eu).

I personally don’t know, and I’m not sure anyone else here does (it is out of our scope). Maybe you know, maybe your network administrator knows, maybe your ISP knows, maybe someone at iFastNet knows, but that’s not any of us (the Moderators, Admin, any Leader, myself, or any other user of this service). I’m sorry we can’t give you a straight answer.

As a conclusion, I’m sorry you’re unhappy, but it is hard to keep everyone happy at all times. We do want to help you, but that is hard when you provide us conflicting information, incomplete results, theories with no evidence, etc. Even if no one else here wants to help you, I will, but you’ll need to provide correct information. And with regard to right of refusal of service, we can refuse your service any time we feel appropriate, and you can too; if you request deletion of your client area profile, and immediately discontinue your use of any one and all of our Services (under the infinityfree.net domain or any other domain we own), you have effectively refused our service until all of your data is deleted from the service (then you will have fully refused our service, if I understand how right of refusal of service works). Please consult the Terms, though, to see if what I have said is accurate.

Thank you for using this service.

6 Likes

@anon14276620 Don’t you think to choose an alternatives way on writing data. If your writing route has been filtered.
I though there many an alternating way to write data on website.

Thank you for provide your legal contact point I will pass this to my legal . am still awaiting you provide me by email this entire SQL thread of messages which you are preventing printing in its entirety . I consider that your terms and duty of care are certain facts of law which you seem remise to carry out certain duty therein as these are founding documents of our company I expected you to abide by them as they are also known as documents of incorporation or articles of association. As your terms Part 2 is clear when can I expect @Admin to understand this error of judgment in relation to the Data Protection InfinityFree[82523878] or under https://dutchregistry.nl/ and regulated. When then can I expect InfinityFree[82523878] and remove this filter?.

personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual ;

As I have already provided you this tracert it is clear that I have provided you clear point of this filter placed against my traffic failing reaching my website I also note from your terms it is written at the bottom © 2022 InfinityFree. All rights reserved.* Powered by: iFastNet Premium Hosting I am at a loss why you cannot contact yourself in this matter to remove this filter.

Denise

I am at a loss as to why you refuse to accept that this supposed network filter does not exist despite everyone telling you this. From what I understand from your messages, you’ve even contacted external experts who more or less confirmed this, but for some reason you seem to be twisting the information either to or from those experts to fit your own prejudice.

We’re filtering ICMP traffic on our network edge, but this does not interfere with the intended functionality of our hosting. And we’re not going to entertain a request to make changes to our infrastructure which 100% absolutely guaranteed is completely unrelated to the issue you are having.

The browser validation system is MAYBE relevant. But this system has existed on the platform since before InfinityFree launched in 2016, and definitely didn’t change on the 28th of November. If you say it worked before, it’s possible that this system isn’t relevant at all, because then it couldn’t have worked beforehand either.

I’m not aware of any changes we made on the 28th of November that could cause your site to stop working, and I highly doubt it’s caused by a change on our end at all. But I’m not sure what the issue is exactly.

I’m willing to help fix this, but to do so I need actionable reproduction steps. Throwing around accusations of network issues and legal threats isn’t getting me any closer to understanding what is happening that is causing this issue.

You clearly believe that the issue is with us. We all say it’s not, or at least say it’s not something we can change for you. So it’s possible that your use case may not work on our service.

Seeing how we’re at the stage where legal threats are involved, you clearly don’t trust us anymore to provide the service you are looking for. I regret that it has come to this, but I don’t see a way in which we can have a fruitful relation at this point.

Instead of paying $xxxx in legal fees to try to sue a foreign company over a free service, I strongly recommend you to take the practical road and just spend $xx on a premium hosting provider of your choice to host your site. It’s much cheaper, and much more likely to get you the service you are looking for.

This is not a ploy to get your money. I would be happy if you chose iFastNet for your website, but I completely understand if you don’t want anything to do with us or our partners anymore. I just want to help you, and I think the best way to do so right now is to tell you to use a different service.

4 Likes

@Edwin Tigor

We will be reporting Infinity and its server powered Ifastnet to its regulators on Monday as they have done nothing to resolve this matter I note they are also hiding your posts which you may not be aware of . The @admin here is probably doing it to you .

You saw his message above there is no reasoning with these people they must be related to my previous website we are getting papers from the Dutch authority so we might name shame these people on other social media I have a great large following as media influencer . They picked the wrong fight with me here.
They just seem to be untruthful you can see from there terms the give the two company’s are just a front for one . Just like organised crime uses. There pretend other company which they say they did nothing to cause this is a sham cover do not be fooled. Ifastnet service does not even know how to reply to an email . What can I say sighs more stuff from this site admin. It a good internet sight as usual spoiled by a few .

Why on earth @Admin would I consider paging for these services there must be something wrong with your thought process . Why on earth would I consider paying you for something you infinityfree have placed restrictions on from day one as soon as you learned what my site was doing why do you credibly consider I would pay you . When you cant even get a free site working . We have already contacted IONIS in the USA and will inform them of what is transpiring here . I will be recommending no one uses your site as quite clearly you are incapable of the truth in this matter.

When have you done this “OFFER” you seem to be making this up. I have repeatedly informed you my database evidences this filter applied to your network when this injunction was put in place an independent engineer validated this for us .that this was iFastnet causing this latency and filtration. Why would I not believe him he used his name and was honest not hiding behind the term admin when he replied to us about this , something IONIS or IfastNet has not done by replying in good faith to emails

Yes, we are aware. This is because the posts are inappropriate and do not follow our community guidelines.

I can’t even respond to your posts because they are so targeted and negative, and above that purely incorrect (IMO).

Once again, I’m sorry you had this bad (?) experience with us. In gonna close this topic to prevent more accusations and incorrect information from being spread.

7 Likes

OK, let’s see:

Not including all the other times I’ve provided information, suggestions and instructions on how you could solve things.

I’m still happy to try fix this if you want. But once again, I need reproduction steps or I won’t be able to do anything.

Now it seems you are the one making things up. Where is this supposed database evidence you have informed us about?

All you’ve shared so far as “evidence” of your issue is the traceroute results, which I have already told you many times does not affect traffic to your website or database at all.

And I still don’t know who or what this “IONIS” is.

We’ve done nothing to resolve the issue because you consistently refuse to provide us with the information we need to help you.

I’d be more than happy to try to reason with you. That’s all I’ve ever tried to do. But whatever I write, you seem to completely ignore what I’m saying and only accuse us of blocking you without relevant evidence and throwing around legal threats.

By which I mean not throw around accusations and threats but actually have a conversation where we answer each others questions and help each other with good intentions.

iFastNet and InfinityFree are completely different companies. They are registered in different countries and owned by different people. iFastNet doesn’t own a cent of InfinityFree and vice versa.

I don’t know what you think you saw, but it’s 100% wrong. If you insist on wasting money on this, you can buy the excerpts from the company database to see who owns it.

I wouldn’t pay for our services at this point. I actually said so. I don’t know what’s wrong with your thought process that makes it so you think that.

To be completely clear: my recommendation is to use ANY premium service. I’m not going to tell you which service to use.

6 Likes