Allow access to root .htaccess

Can you please allow us all access to the root .htaccess file? It is such a damn pain in the ass to edit every single .htaccess file for multiple subdomains (I have 8 subdomains btw) and my subdomain count is growing every day for different purposes, and it seems that you already make enough ad revenue (if you don’t then try using Admiral because they stop adblockers on sites and it’s pretty easy to add) and besides, you can save that beautiful $5.00 a month if you paid for that custom default htaccess plan on MyFreeWebHost.

@jaydensar said:
Can you please allow us all access to the root .htaccess file? It is such a damn pain in the ass to edit every single .htaccess file for multiple subdomains (I have 8 subdomains btw) and my subdomain count is growing every day for different purposes, and it seems that you already make enough ad revenue (if you don’t then try using Admiral because they stop adblockers on sites and it’s pretty easy to add) and besides, you can save that beautiful $5.00 a month if you paid for that custom default htaccess plan on MyFreeWebHost.

Hi,
Do you mean the root of /htdocs .htaccess?
I can edit it preety easily without any issue’s.

But if you meaned the Server Root, this will not be possible for security reason.
Also you can use ‘Copy’ and ‘Paste’ if you need to copy .htaccess quickly.

Also I’ve googled MyFreeWebHost but nothing matches it.

Hope this helps