Always redirected to suspendeddomain

I hosted a domain in one account,later,i changed my mind,deleted the domain on that account and decided to host it on another account. when i click it always redirect me to suspendeddomain.org/e/

How was this domain hosted?

just in addon domain,now its telling me

404!

We couldn’t find that page.

Please check to make sure you’ve typed the URL correctly.

This webserver is CaSe SenSiTiVe so ensure capital letters in the URL match the files uploaded.

i really need help

Site domain please?

http://shopyetu.xyz/

Your site doesn’t show 404 error but it gives me empty page.

Screenshot

Screenshot please

Maybe something happened to me that i couldn’t do at a time? :slight_smile:

you’ve to put your files in shopyetu.xyz/htdocs folder.

there are files but this is the error

You need to clear your browser cache or DNS cache, or if these solutions don’t work, configure a DNS resolver like 1.1.1.1, OpenDNS or Google Public DNS, on your device. Also, it doesn’t show a Directory Listing anymore, nor a 404 page, but an empty page.

I did but the same errors

That 404 page is generated by our server, so I think your DNS settings are fine. But seeing how it seems to be just you who is seeing that message (I don’t see the 404 page either), I would guess it’s caused by cache in your browser.

Could you try to open your website in private browsing mode or incognito mode? Those browsing mode basically circumvent all caches, so they are great for website development too.

1 Like

i cleared it using cmd thank you

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.