Andrewstopics.rf.gd redirects to ww01.rf.gd

Hi Admin, hope you are doing well :slight_smile:
My new website, http://andrewstopics.rf.gd, redirects to ww01.rf.gd.
I have just tried deleting my website from account settings in cpanel, then re-added it a few minutes ago, but it still redirects.
Please help, and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Try clearing your cache. For me, it shows a directory listing.

1 Like

I just suspended then re-activated it. It then showed an empty directory. I also cleared my browser’s cache, with no effect. My browser also shows an empty file listing, but I have files, including an index file.

What is the full name of the index file (including the extension)?

index.html

Interesting. Going to http://andrewstopics.rf.gd/index.html returns a 404. Try adding this code in your .htaccess:

DirectoryIndex index.html

and see if it changes anything. This is quite peculiar.

I will. Also, under Domains and Subdomains, it says “No domains are assigned to this account right now. You can add them through the control panel.” I also re-tried removing my subdomain (andrewstopics.rf.gd), then re-added it, but maybe it takes time for the changes to take effect?

.htaccess file already has
“DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm index2.html”
as a line

I will add .htaccess file to htdocs

That domain does not exist. Are you sure it is added correctly?

There have been some domain issues. I do not know when they will be resolved or if they already have, but your account was not [resolved]. Again, this is peculiar.

I do not think so, I have cleared my cache and it still loads.

Under “Hosting Account Status”

“The domain is assigned to one of your hosting accounts and is ready to host your website.”

It’s now showing up under “Domains and Subdomains”

It says it’s a subdomain on “Domains and Subdomains”, is that supposed to be the case? I accidentally added a “andrewstopics.rf.gd” subdomain to my own (right-most andrewstopics.rf.gd), making a “andrewstopics.rf.gd.andrewstopics.rf.gd”. I think maybe that’s messing it up? I tried removing the subdomain, but that removed my domain (right-most andrewstopics.rf.gd), so I re-added it.

There’s a “.override” file in the root folder. Is that supposed to be there?

Can you screenshot the domain, and the htdocs folder?

Yes. Don’t delete anything in the root.

The client area is not the exact place to lookout for, because sometimes it may have sync issues. The issue is, all your files should be in the folder andrewstopic.rf.gd

This problem is caused by DNS caching. This is normal, because the account was created less than 24 hours ago. You can learn more about this here:

But whatever you do, do not remove or re-add the domain, do not deactivate and reactivate the account, do not setup a new account. Just leave the domain alone. It will fix itself, and the more you start fiddling with it, the longer it will take to start working for you.

1 Like