ANNOUNCEMENT: Facebook is compromising!

So about 3-4 months ago, I tried to post my website on Facebook (jenova.rf.gd). They marked it as spam and I sent a request to tell them it was a mistake. I had kept trying to post it around every month or so to see if they took the block off. Just yesterday they sent me a notification saying that the block was taken down. Now I’m not sure if that’s for ALL the sites in the InfinityFree webhost or even if it’s just rf.gd or even just my website. All this shows is that Facebook is able and willing to unblock your website if you are persistent enough.

~Jenova

That’s great news! I really hope they’ve whitelisted the entire domain now and won’t punish website owners again for bad stuff done by others.

@Admin said:
That’s great news! I really hope they’ve whitelisted the entire domain now and won’t punish website owners again for bad stuff done by others.

Exactly. You guys already disallow .exe files on your website (automatic deletion) servers. What people do on their personal servers should be blocked on a case by case basis. They should also collaborate with you to help stop this type of thing.

Twitter, on the other hand, allows my website outright and I had to make a twitter account just to advertise to like 3 people when most of my friend on Facebook.

This news had my more hyped than an update to a game 3 years in the making.

It’s really true…
It’s also a great news for me… :slight_smile: