Another free domain alternative

Since when Freenom couldn’t be used I was confused about getting a free domain, does anyone know where other alternative sites are?

Your option are:

1. EU.org
    CONS OF EU.ORG:
    Have to wait 2 months
  2. FreeDNS
    CONS OF FREEDNS:
    Have to wait to for NS support to be approved
    Can’t use VPN
  3. InfinityFree free subdomains
    CONS OF FREE SUBDOMAINS:
    Can’t use Cloudflare
  4. Free domain & ifastnet.com Premium Hosting
    CONS OF IFASTNET:
    Have to buy premium hosting
    Have to keep the premium hosting to keep their free domain
7 Likes

Adding to that, you have to keep the premium hosting to keep their free domain (dunno if they allow transfers, but I assume at a price if they do).

My personal recommendation from the above would be FreeDNS, but be careful if you use a VPN when connecting to them, as they have anti-abuse systems that may wrongly flag you. eu.org is another great option if you don’t mind the waiting time. You can always search for other subdomain services, but most new ones tend to close easily (I had one in mind, and tried to have a look today to find out it’s no longer in service. Bummer.).

6 Likes

Avoid FREEDOMAINI.COM, your free domain name will be stuck at pending.

regery.com (I have no relation to them, but I am a VERY satisfied customer) has domains starting at $1.99/year, extensive features, and GREAT service. In addition (if you care), you are also helping the Ukranian cause by doing business there! :slight_smile:

i forgot where i read it, it seems that it depends on the support team’s mood or your hosting plan if they will help you to transfer it out

I just waited 1 week for those eu.org :slight_smile:

You can separately buy it, but its technically not free, but cheaper

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.