I haven’t signed up yet and was wondering what PHP extensions your service provides?
I want to use a CMS that requires these PHP extensions:
- php-Json (might just be listed as JSON)
- php-mysqlnd (might just be listed as mysqlnd)
- php-xml (might just be listed as XML)
My current host doesn’t allow the JSON, libcurl, and XML extensions for some reason.
- intl (no)
- mbstring (not sure)
- libcurl (not sure)
- php-Json (might just be listed as JSON) (no)
- php-mysqlnd (might just be listed as mysqlnd) (yes)
Just from what I know, not completely accurate.
That is unfortunate. Maybe I’ll create a hosting account just to check and see.
I would certainly recommend checking yourself. iFastNet sometimes changes things, and forget to notify everyone.
All these extensions are available here. They are pretty standard and can be found on pretty much any PHP installation.
The names may be a bit different though. libcurl is just called curl, and mysqlnd is just called mysql.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.