Backup file from computer to FTP

For some reason my website completely crashed. My backups and files were stripped from my database. Now I am trying to restore my website from a backup file on my computer.
I have uploaded all my files through FTP; one by one extremely slowly.
My website is still the plain basic themed website with nothing on it.
How to I completely restore my website this way, I really cant recreate the website.

Is there a fix for this? Is there a fast way to upload a backup file? Backup file is too large to upload to the FTP.

Any help would be extremely appreciated

Uploading a large number of files over FTP (regardless of the host) takes a lot of time, sadly due to how the protocol works. The most important influence is latency, if the latency to the FTP server isn't extremely low, uploading many files takes time.

What you can do is to increase the number of concurrent connections in FileZilla (default is 2, maximum is 10) and to queue the entire website folder to be uploaded at once.

But after the thousands of files have been queued, all you can do is grab a coffee. Or open Netflix, depending on how many files you have and how bad the speed is.

If all of the files are uploaded and the database got corrupted is my website gone?
Wordpress and the database are gone. My website is as well, right?
I’ve tried to restore the sql. didn’t work

RadTekVA said:
If all of the files are uploaded and the database got corrupted is my website gone?
Wordpress and the database are gone. My website is as well, right?
I've tried to restore the sql. didn't work
I'm sorry, but I'm not entirely sure what you expect me to do here.

I can tell you that we don't keep any backups of free hosting sites. If some content got messed up, for whatever reason, we have no way to roll your account back to a previous state. Any change you make to your account is final.

If you have a backup yourself but you're having trouble restoring it, can you please explain what you are trying to do, how you are trying to do it and where you're getting stuck?